Tuesday MLB Discussion

AL would be good for him, doesnt have to be an everyday player

thats true. Worst 1B in the league probably. DH 5 days a week would be great for him. Somewhere like Boston, Angels. I hope we trade him in the middle of next year and get a load back

And Marmol does the DX suck it sign to counsell after he strikes him out lol

Alright he walks him. Blanco coming up. No way he comes up clutch though. game over :)

SportsNut: As I look at Weds card I notice the starter Garza for TB is going on 3 days rest, do you have any info on him on 3 days rest? Thank you

8-7 final phills win

shitt. Hope the Mets keep collapsing now. phills win the division. brewers win the WC. hopefully brewers can get out of this 8th with no runs allowed. Just struck out johnson with guy on 3rd 1 out. Shouse now coming in to face Ward.

This team is so lost. They cant get clutch hits, cant get anyone out in the late innings, bullpen blows. Now they need 2 runs against Wood. Still possible but 1 run would have been so much better. Bottom of the order coming up to

How did Wood get all this arm strength back? Was he not throwing like high 80s 2 years ago. Now hes reaching 97 again hell of a comeback

Theres the baserunner thats needed. top of the order coming up. Cameron has some pop

Was a nasty nasty pitch. Wood was throwing 96 up 6 pitches in a row. Then he throws a hanging slider right down the middle and Fielder got buckled

Back