Tuesday MLB Discussion

Interested in Texas ML almost definetly gonna play it and lean over but Angel Hernandez and his 67% under rate does scare me . Miner could be ripe though for a beatdown ...6 good starts from him but 3 vs KC ,2 vs WSox and 1 vs Toronto the rest not so good and he doesnt do more then 6 and change usually and we saw what the DET pen can do to an UNDER .....

CC 15-1 vs the NL in 2008 (12-1 as a brewer and 3-0 in IL ) . Worst stat the loss at home vs Cubbies .....MILW new manager and we know that thought process.....Even more amazing CUbbies only team to score more then 3 runs vs him in a game he started vs the NL this year . Includes pens but obviously CC is basically a 7+ inn SP. Thinking over as the should have opened at 8 not 8.5 .......

Looking at KC and while I lean under fell like 9 was a possible play and 8.5 just leaves to much open to chance with Duckworth.

BOL bro...

what are you against me on???

Actually nothing significant. As you may have guessed played the OVER 9 @ Cincy really thought the number should have been 8.5 let alone 9.5 on the open . So a contrarian play on IMO an obviously off total that would only draw under backers .....that was 1 unit ...

The rest just 1/2 unit plays .....Jays -1.5 and Under 9.5 in a reverse and UND 29RHE Jays .....Which Tor looks crappy at the moment ...I didnt even want to get involved just couldnt overlook the fact O's had not won consecutive games in a month and Marcum seemed healthy ....was more interested in the under ...

Thats I think...and with ya on that 1st 5 under @ FLA . Push is okay with me....and I liked the Yanks but passed because Pettitte has been my weakness on the Yanks in 08 . He broke every trend he had developed in previous years . Just think Yanks from 7-9 to have a gigantic pen edge vs WSOX and play well vs them . Plus the LHB in key spots was unwise IMO by Ozzie . hey ur a CHicago guy and I am NY guy not suprising ...:shake:BOL on those

i'm liking milwaukee ML for the game and over 8... what about you nut?

Yep , somewhere along the line think Brewers hit here . Whether its Dempster or the pen ...gonna need a 6 spot probably if we figure 3 for Cubbies ...or both SP could just get lit but that would be suprising ...

On Texas still thinking about the over ...:cheers:

Went Und 9.5 COL , Und 1st 5 inn and UND RHE for 1/2 units @ Coors ...Jiminez onnormal rest at home , good indivual splits vs SD batters , Holliday out , COL struggling vs LHSP lately and only 2 runs scored after the 4th yesterday....BOL ...might go to 1 unit on the game total

Okay Jimbo. Exhale now....

Only Yankee hitters have 12 pitch at bats and strikeout . Its insane ....Floyd throws slop...

Looking at over 7.5 SFG with two struggling stud SP . As well as SFG ML or +1.5 but its pricey .....

Looking at UNDER 1st 5 and game in OAK...

BOL all

i almost died watching the pitt game go barely under, fuckin dewitt commits an error with 8runs, 2 outs, i would have probably thrown my chair threw the window if the runner reached 2nd on indifference and got singled in...

Anyhow, any feel for the alte game in oakland? Low scoring history between the teams and two flyball pitchers in a big park.. Only worry is that lackey's K's have gone down recently and he is getting hit more... Id say dead arm phase, but he still has zip...hrm

Gonna play OAK and lean UNDER ....not sure its worth playing at 7.5 though . You have some questions surrounding Lackey facing a new young A's lineup despite his past success and you have Gallagher who is tough to hit when healthy but command a huge issue and LAA can work batters....so probably just try OAK here .....

Alot of plays I was 5 seconds late on ...REDS ML, marlins 1st 5 inn , adding to KC and over ..its like automatic ...

yeah, i put most of my money on the under...a bit low, but doesnt scare me too much... a 3-2,2-3 game is very typical here with these guys... Got some on A's RL as well due to the close historical play..

Fielder just hit one of the farthest home runs I have ever seen hit at Wrigley. It looked like he cleared the building on Sheffield. If I had to estimate it would have to be around 460-470 range. Just a shot. Still losing though due to non clutch hitting

GL rest of the night . I am done with bases for the night so fucking aggravated right now. Never fails miss ever play and they all win and cant pull a close game on top of it . Nothing like hitting 70% and losing because your foolish and dont trust yourself......

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat colSpan=2>Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 88 (32 members and 56 guests) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 colSpan=2>hile75, Ahambone, antiguax, barmeezee, Bear, BetCrimes1984, Big Herm, budhachi, CharlieBX, Clyde, Euler, Gaius.T, greenmon$ter, Grind_4_Mine, guinness, IrieBlue, JC88, jsnots, madshooter, mrmarbury, Parrothead, phantom, Retburj*, Seps, shakes, Smokedawg, SportsNut*, Throwback420*, Torok9r, Trueblue, wvuscott, Zeke </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

56 guests, sign up people

Fielder just hit one of the farthest home runs I have ever seen hit at Wrigley. It looked like he cleared the building on Sheffield. If I had to estimate it would have to be around 460-470 range. Just a shot. Still losing though due to non clutch hitting

:seeya:

Howard is the best hitter on the planet right there. dude is just locked in.

Shit. Brewer killer Marmol is coming in. Almost can guarantee a strikeout right here. Braun coming up. Hell of a matchup

Dudes in the slump of his life right now. Just a horrible time to forget how to hit a baseball. hasnt homered in what seems like a month

Fielder with another jack. Fuckin Soriano had to hit another one though. 4-3 Cubs

someone is starting to heat up. Watch out remaining Brewers opponents

Fielder FA after next year Throw. LA welcome him with open arms?

Back