Tuesday MLB Discussion

i have TB and Over. SN, just somehow knows that shit is going to happen. i am telling you dude.

i have TB and Over. SN, just somehow knows that shit is going to happen. i am telling you dude.

You would be laughing if you saw my grin .

that ATL UND kinda fucked me up abit though...4-3 all I wanted was ATL to get 5-3 or just go quietly in the b8th . Damn fuckers had to satrt with 1st and 2nd and give COL some life with the DP ..those are the losses I f'n hate get the results I expect and still lose...had ATL ml as well so not that bad but a medium play on the UND hurt . Glad I hit the 1st 5 inn Over @ Boston as well but small . Another tough loss was Nats +1.5 had small plays on the ML and 1st5 ML which I split but loved the over except GameHunter just had such tough trends to go against . I couldnt resist and hit small 1st 5 over and game over plays but wow was that easy.....

Passed on most of the early shit but looked like I would have done okay minus the DET ML ....Houston ML and over , Det under , reds ML all did well ...oops MILW tied it up.....

Hoping for a strong finish and di "chase" the WSOX in Game 2 after they lost ...not so good....

Pretty decent start so far ...gotta a few unders and NYY +1.5 late ...those losses early though fucked a perfect start to the day though ...

good stuff today Jimbo glad to see you around .................BOL fellas ..:cheers:I didnt want to comment about the early games till they were finished hate jinxing shit and was playing hoops till about 9 ......

finished pretty good but damn UND 8 @ LAD hurt ....

basically I was fucking around put together 2 small parlays both to win 100 slightly better ...risk was nothing like 30 bucks total ...

Yanks +1.5 , Under 9 Yanks and Und 8 SD
then in a 4 teamer with SD +1.5 ..

SD leds 2-1 to start the 8th and falls behind 3-2 fione doesnt matter really . Then two outs 1 on top 9th LAD gets a single then walk. New pitcher for Either and he allows a full count double to clear the bases ......

so win like 40 bucks because I get the 3 teamer as a 2 teamer and lose a few bucks on the other ......

just hate to lose that way and for no risk $200 was a nice cash ....

lil vent ...

Back