Tuesday MLB Discussion

Careful with the Florida pick. Kendrick has received just under 6 runs of support in all of his starts this season. :shake:

Not mention FLA now 3-10 away vs RHSP since the beginning of August which 2 wins were by Nolasco . While Philly is like 9-1 L10 at home vs RHSP....:cheers:

Saw the lineups for TB @ BOS .....

Strong play on over 8.5 runs actually changing my mind from my statement to pieces also playing 1st 5 inn over . Like the way the lineups are setup for both . Tons of LH for TB and RH for Kaz with Bailey hitting 9th and 2-6 being stacked with Lowrie moving up .

BOL all :cheers:

Playing UND @ ATL as well ....Cooks been solid away recently much better then home and Campillo was taking a step in teh right direction last start. ATL lately lost some games late due to the pen ...lean ATL

The only way to play an under IMO is the 1st 5 inn. However most things occur because of situation . While previous success is of huge importance the difference will always be each time Kaz faces Bost or DiceK faces TB its a context the game is played under .

So the fact they opened this at 9 runs tells me they wanted under money . Coupled with the fact that Rays are off 2 shutouts will either finally wake up and score OR in a huge game for them jsut get smoked and wind up losing 9-0 or 8-2 or some sorts .....

Also think the rain didnt real dampen things here in NY as much as expected and the ball could be jumping tonight in some places .....kinda muggy here still..

I try to logical map the game out and 2 solid starts for 5 innings make senses but Kaz has struggled in the 5th innings . So even a 1-1 or 2-1 game could get ruined in the b5th here IMO ..

All just my opinion on what I see occuring here ...BOL bro !!:cheers:

I hear ya bro... Not a big fan of the 'their due' theory but dug into it further cause I wanted to find some of my own reasons to play the over for the game with ya... Definitely agree they opened this at 9 for a reason... maybe Rays offense prior to the shutouts was still involved or maybe they just fucked up lol

Either way Im off the game so if you're following through with your Over for the game I wish ya tons of runs.. From the boston side though as I may come in late and add Redsox to my 3 totals (due in part to some info in your initial post and his straight up dominance of Rays hitters and home cooking) BOL :shake:

Playing UND @ ATL as well ....Cooks been solid away recently much better then home and Campillo was taking a step in teh right direction last start. ATL lately lost some games late due to the pen ...lean ATL

In Cook's last 30.3 innings, he has yielded 51 hits...showing a lot of regression...the only redeeming factor I see on the UNDER is the umpire as Campillo has also shown tremendous regression. GL:shake:

The Yankees will give Alfredo Aceves his first major league start in Darrell Rasner's place in the rotation Tuesday against the Angels.
Yankees purchased the contract of RHP Alfredo Aceves from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Aceves replaces Dave Robertson in the bullpen after going 8-6 with a 2.62 ERA and 114/27 K/BB ratio in 140 2/3 innings between Single-A, Double and Triple-A spent primarily as a starter. The 25-year-old right-hander was signed by the Yankees after thriving in the Mexican League and could get a few starts down the stretch. He'll wear No. 91 as a tribute to Dennis Rodman. Seriously.

Manager Kevin Towers said Sunday that Wade LeBlanc will join the Padres' rotation once he's called up from Triple-A. San Diego is moving to a six-man rotation, with LeBlanc joining Jake Peavy, Chris Young, Cha Seung Baek, Shawn Estes and Josh Geer for now. Dick Hayhurst apparently will move to the pen. LeBlanc's 5.32 ERA at Triple-A is ugly, but he posted a solid 139/42 K/BB ratio in 138 1/3 innings and projects as a potential fourth or fifth starter.
Source: San Diego Union-Tribune

hmmmmmm dempy is by far the most consistent pitcher in the league. he is sick man. im tellin you

florida is looking like an excellent play my friends. the over seems pretty straight too...

im really disappointed in my guy cook tho. hopefully it stays 3-0 for a while and ATL blows another one. bring in the pen boys.

i got my plays on the cubs game posted earlier, and haven't looked at the brew game but suppan might be over valued seeing as how it is not just him, it is a team effort. public is obviously slamming him and the line hasn't moved much. i dont think...

simply put... seattle owes felix heavy run support, especially against the texas. seattle is hot as hell right now.. padilla coming off the DL and hasn't even thrown to batters in a long time. coach washington says, "hes a veteran". i was thinking about taking the under because i don't see texas getting more than 2-3 runs tonight. it is a low number though and i think seattle could really explode for 6-8 runs. (which is a lot for them, lol). anyway, ichiro dominates padila when he is at his best and he should be setting the table all night for the big bats who have been doing it big lately.

who knows what kind of shit will hit the fan in that arizona/san fran game. i dont even want to think about it.

kuroda should definately win, but the price is ridiculous. i also don't know anything about leblanc except that he just went against kuroda and lost?? san diego has been killing peoples pockets recently and kuroda had a BRUTAL outing in diego earlier this year. can dodgy score again, kuroda doesn't get much road run support??

angels vs. yanks... i think it's all about what you think ervin comes with tonight. he will either be filthy all night or get smoked IMO. i saw aceves @TB in long relief and i was like damn yanks are letting this guy go for a long time, they must have faith in him. im looking into it more right now and heavy leans to LAA and under.. (as long as yanks bullpen doesn't get crazy) maybe just 1st 5 under??? ervin has been ridiculous lately and i think he will get the yanks quietly who just don't play well in angel stadium. i would say LAA and under or LAA -1.5...

I agree with that its all on Ervin he could be smokin or he could look like shit, Yanks bats could get 2 him but 4sure Halos put up some runs

How's your spirits following the Nation's defeat yest throwback? Man that game was disgusting. Reminds me of the game I went to 2 years ago, eerily similar on monday night where we got taxed.

definately under 1st 5 inspekda. i really cannot trust either bullpen. this game could actually get high scoring late.

Wow, the Brew Crew sucks ass. Too bad there's nobody to challenge them for the wild card spot.

Damn. Was at the store way too long and missed the starts. Just had Seattle up too and it got cut off. Ah well... good luck

Back