Tuesday MLB Discussion

I haven't really started delving, but my surface opinions for a couple of games are -

Baltimore I was/am expecting to hit the wall offensively, since 2 of their totals recently have really come down to late inning efforts vs shit relievers hiding the fact they're almost at that wall. Monday's result suggests they further along the road to meeting that wall, and since Dice-K - outside of one blowup outing - has 13 IP for 1 ER against them, I'll consider the Sox in some way, shape or form (& maybe even the Under).

I think it very unlikely Tampa & LAA go 3 straight Overs, so with an Over on the board Monday it's time to consider the prime spot for an Under there.

Toronto is worth delving into, esp. in light of how popular (or not) the Yankees get. The mindset of the Yankees being in a must win situation (from here on out) and being nice +odds will surely lead to the obvious happening.

Red Sox, Under in Tampa, and Toronto.

Who needs to cap extensively when off the top of your head shit sweeps 3 games
icon10.gif

Missed all the late runs the home teams had scored so played FLA with some UNDER plays ......BOL

Also tried the middle LAD ML and COL +1.5 RL.....

SN, you definitely playing the SF under then?

Sorry bro. Played 1st 5 under and game Under .

Correria has quietly pitched well his past 5 starts and better then the stats show. Sort of a reverse of extremes for a guy who started 1-10 in his starts . Nice opponent for Nolasco to get back on track as he has been medcore for him lately . Marlins bats not hitting much lately either and SF had to fly back from ATL... looking for 4-2 Marlins.....:cheers:

The M's look awful right now, SN.

...this reminds me a lot of the CF -3's or the CBB -1.5's on the road that look so tasty but often lose so i will remember this

How bad is the Texas pen now ! I am happy its DET doing all the scoring as I have some nice plays on them ML and RL . However I lost an 11.5 under yesterday 3-0 top7th and today 1-0 bottom 6th ! PASS on those and I said CLEAR as day last night !

...this reminds me a lot of the CF -3's or the CBB -1.5's on the road that look so tasty but often lose so i will remember this

Feel like I made 3 sucker plays today :

Mariners 1st 5 inning ML
KC ML
Yanks over 9 ....

and not suprised that really none of them ever looked good although SEA had 2 on in the 1st and KC scored 1st as well ...:cheers:

Shit happens ...better to make mistakes at -110 then other prices and be smart enough to realize do NOT pound those games ...we all learn lessons ..

I think this holds true in all sports but especially baseball and basketball because they play just about everyday . When bad teams play "well" in the sense they lose alot of tough games and always seem to be right there its probably best to avoid them when they look like they are in a good spot . Usually thats the day it just all falls apart...Oak on Sunday , Seattle today ....eventually the tough losses and almost wins catch up toa team

UNDER @ LAD shoot neither guy has there A game in the 1st inn..hope for some no alot of zeroes here on out ....

both could give up 3 runs or less but it won't matter because there is guys like kyle farnsworth and jamey wright to throw batting practice
add wilson madrigal to that list

10:3 detroit after it was 1-0 heading to the bottom of the 6th

i dont see it like you do, i see a good pitcher in felix hernandez who is .500 on the year pitching for a horrible road team against a potent, strong team at home. line seemed pretty fair to me. actually liked CWS

Have to hope DET ML and -1.5 RL can hold on ...seriously. Two bad pitching staffs used to slugfests with injuries as well . These PENS are burnt out ...and wont recover rest of the way....

i dont see it like you do, i see a good pitcher in felix hernandez who is .500 on the year pitching for a horrible road team against a potent, strong team at home. line seemed pretty fair to me. actually liked CWS

So true. One would hope King Felix could shut down a team on his best day but clearly that didnt happpen. Very good point though ...:cheers:

ill be surprised if LAD doesn't tie this. think Kuroda settles down but every inning Jimenez probably labors

King Felix's road numbers are so great that it looked like an auto play when confronted by Richard who wasn't even for sure starting and hadn't proven he could throw a strike (that wasn't hit) in a few outings...

...but in the future i'll look away as i've really just been burning money on sides this year when totals have been my thing somehow

Dunn huge Hr for me 6-2 Dbacks ..ML , Over 9.5 and RL in that order of size ...

Hawpe's HR busts the 1st 5 under for me ...uND 7.5 pending and LAD ML to COL +1.5 RL..risk on LAD ML equal to win amount on COL +1.5

Then FLA and UND broken down a few ways ......

BOL ALL

kemp with a double, jimenez laboring as expected. little surprised kuroda has given up this many at home so far but rockies have hit him well in his first big league season

lets go ethier

Wow ! 2-0 Fla 2 outs with a man on consecutive singles for the pitcher now 3-0 and Nolasco doubles in two ! Busting another 1st 5 under .....I am off those UNLESS the totals are 9 or better .....at least I get half back on FLA 1st 5 Ml.....

kemp with a double, jimenez laboring as expected. little surprised kuroda has given up this many at home so far but rockies have hit him well in his first big league season

lets go ethier

lets go LAD by 1 run ! So I middle it !:36_11_6:

hope you do middle it - think you have a great chance honestly. i took LAD small, plus im a fan

Pretty good nite ...blew the LAD total and should have just played the +1.5 COL line as I felt strongly about that buthated faded LAD . Rough beats in the 1st 5 under @ SF which wound up under @ 6-0 and then Zona nearly blows it and cost me a 1/2 unit on the-1.5 RL . Even LAD UND had a chance till the t8th ....

all in all pretty solid .....

congrats nut

leaned the Roxs but Kurodas home numbers took me off it and didnt play squat :(

lets make some paper hoops in a few hours

Back