Tuesday MLB Discussion

Bass in more Lunch meat ...

I cant even be happy thanks to all the teams I had that couldnt hold on.....Yansk win ..nice but SEA could just wash it out ....

Though I should have Reds and Yanks in a reverse....

So the LAA UNDER gets busted late and I leaned all 3 other UNDERS . Just made up my mind to late and missed them. It's always something ...fucking playing basketball 3 nights a week fucking kills me losing that 1.5 hours to think about plays...

Actually really like Yanks tmrw and hard to pass on the OVER . Slowley is hittable and sports an 8 day ERA ? Twinkies are 500ish in day games and Yanks something 43-15 on WEDS past 2 seasons......

Nah Phillies ...

Already had DET ML blown late and killed a 3 team parlay as well , had SFG implode allowing 10 runs in the 7th and 8th , had Sea up 3-0 blow the 1st 5 ML then 4-3 b8th 1 out and no one on they score 3 times kills my SEA +1.5 play and Under 9.5 , lets see what else ....??

Other then that I am 15-3 and not up any money ...

This is amazing ..hit my 2 big plays up 6 units ...hit all 7 1st team to score props only pla 1/2 units so +3.5 and in fairness lost 1/2 unit on 1st inn Yes or No Score Props ......

And I am fighting to be +1 unit on the day .....

Yeah, I don't even want to get started on my night. Not a pretty one.

Today just sucked . yesterday now that wasnt pretty with those steamed totals...lost a good 20 or so units and probably hitting 60+% so far and 75% on props....my weighting sucks as do my parlays lately !

Back