Tuesday MLB Discussion Thread

considering COL MIL TOR but would like to prevent myself from playing BAL and know that i've typed it i think my conviction is stronger

MIL total is tough. I don't like the MIL lineup, prefer CIN, but I'm not sold on Castillo and the CIN bullpen is hideous. Lorenzen being the early good bullpen guy while he's throwing 98 and has no idea where it's going is not good, Jones can't seem to get through an inning unscathed and then the roller coaster that is Iglesias if they get the lead to him

Woodruff is great, Phelps probably down tonight after working b2b but Hader should be good to go and Peralta can fill the gap with Williams who was good last night. I like the home side as a small favorite, hoping it'll flip to CIN favored but I don't know if that'll happen unless Yelich sits and that would be a huge loss to the MIL lineup so i'm not sure i want that. Could possibly see Phelps again since this is a big game for the division race toward the playoffs, but I'm thinking Counsell avoids him if at all possible

This all being said without knowing the number, but at 8 i think that's fairly low for a park that skews toward the hitters and considering the flammable nature of the CIN pitchers

Back