Tuesday MLB Discussion Thread

Wtf wrong with the Marlins/o’s? Pretty much everyone starting lineup in even for games that start after theirs but still not these. I understand fish being late as mantingly doesn’t even know his guys names! No excuse for o’s tho!

Wtf wrong with the Marlins/o’s? Pretty much everyone starting lineup in even for games that start after theirs but still not these. I understand fish being late as mantingly doesn’t even know his guys names! No excuse for o’s tho!

i still don't see a Marlins lineup

I can picture him in locker room doing row call asking guys to say their position after he calls out their names! Then asking if they contact hitter, power hitter, have any speed or what!

I wonder if there will be any major trades at this deadline. Without being able to see minor leaguers I wonder if any big chips will be moved.

I wanted to take Brewers and Rays tonight but I can’t bet on teams in long losing streaks.

I wanted to take Brewers and Rays tonight but I can’t bet on teams in long losing streaks.

Save your money and don't bet on the Brewers even with Woodruff starting. Even if he is pitching well Counsell will probably take him out early and the team is incapable of scoring with their 2 deep lineup.

Back