Tuesday It's Almost Deadline Discussion

night before the game

So you're getting pretty close to "openers." Isn't the line movement off of the openers what you'd be most interested in anyway? No reason for you to wait til a minute before game time to wait for line movement and miss the game entirely imo.

So you're getting pretty close to "openers." Isn't the line movement off of the openers what you'd be most interested in anyway? No reason for you to wait til a minute before game time to wait for line movement and miss the game entirely imo.
of course i dont intend to miss the game. I am in and out of the office all day etc....not wasting typing all of it out, but I like to wait to bet yes....not in the AM or night before

a's tt over for me, love bart on the mound

why pads? hate stults lately with a passion

well 7 starts is way longer than i would ever look, more concerned about most recent couple starts regardless of where

this is the time of year that fatigue rears its ugly head, don't care what happened 2 weeks ago let alone 2 months ago at petco. he's dragging badly

well 7 starts is way longer than i would ever look, more concerned about most recent couple starts regardless of where

this is the time of year that fatigue rears its ugly head, don't care what happened 2 weeks ago let alone 2 months ago at petco. he's dragging badly

I just went back that far cuz he's been that good at home...

Earned runs for Stults at Petco last 7 starts (beginning with most recent):

1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1

first time he's been over 100 innings, at 138 now, and fading fast imo

gl if you play it, i will not back him at all

Back