Tuesday It's Almost Deadline Discussion

good luck, got unders in both games, no sides but think dodgers and reds are probably right, just too much to lay

here's to nothing in both games

got jays and tt over against straily

true KK

Thing about the Pads play is that the Reds need this win, with Latos going......one team winning 3 in a row the other losing 4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t3vJihnCD4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tumblr_m6quqxYGnc1rxjzkho1_500.gif

i dont like that song gurv, you?

I like that dude is wearing the Saints hat haha...and he from ATL

good luck, got unders in both games, no sides but think dodgers and reds are probably right, just too much to lay

here's to nothing in both games

got jays and tt over against straily

On the under with u in LA...couldn't lay that price on my boys. Debated on -1 but laid off.

I need some new casual shoes...looking at another pair of clarks..what u think twank

im bored to tears

KK, how you doing, hows your girl

I was doing good til I just saw that Overbay homer...

I'm good though, Alex. Just chillin. Hot ass day over here today, tryin to stay cool.

How was AC? What'd you play? How'd you do? Fuck with any bookers?

really cooled down out here...pretty much been 70's during the day, low 60's at night

AC was good, i didn't fuck with any hookers, won a little bit of money

really cooled down out here...pretty much been 70's during the day, low 60's at night

AC was good, i didn't fuck with any hookers, won a little bit of money

Nice... What'd you play? Blackity Jack?

Btw, fuck u and your 70 degree temps...I'd give my left nut (queue up that other thread) for those temps right now.

no i actually didnt even go to the pool club cuz i wasn't there on the right night for the pool club. We went to the club in Borgata. Murmur or some shit

Hey Alex... Pirates doin work today. Statement game/series? I think today could be huge for them rest of the way...

im lookin at it now.. I just got some classic Clarks...need some dress shoes now though

there were some solid ones i was looking at earlier, the good deals and products sellout pretty fast

its owned by amazon... i just compare the prices to the best online prices and read the reviews haha

would you rock these?

btw i love the signature collection dress shoes from clarks... they are like 150 regular price but i just bought a pair the other day during the sale for less than 100... most comfortable dress shoes ive ever worn

Back