Tuesday "Does anyone still bet baseball" discussion thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Yanks cold at plate. 191 ba last 7 gms
Phillies ice cold lately. Auto fade

Mostly favorites. There are some puzzles. See Texas at Oakland where based on trends Texas is easy but Oakland has quietly lost 2 in a row and now plays a Texas team they hate and usually beat with a Quality starter. I am not happy about backing Pitt but but With Jorge tomorrow and then Bettis this is a must win so they are a temptation. Washington super small and a possible mistake. Houston as Santiago has given up 5 runs in each of his last 3 road games and lost his last 6 on the road. Mets continuing the Atlanta road fade. Puzzling on the Arizona team as I have never bet Ray but it makes at least a littl sense as he is playing after a win and on 5 but over might be better.
Mostly just thinking. Cleveland continuing the first game of series trend or Santana???
Lot of games are not obvious. Seattle at KC is a game where I love both sides. maybe under. Maybe.
Cubs minus 2.5 current thought. Still thinking

6 days rest is currently and career the best for Koehler
This season Harang on 6+ is 2-0 with an ERA OF .79
SOMETHING OF A PROBLEM.
Miami is 14-9 on Tuesday. By far their best day for years and Philadelphia is 8-14

HARANG is 10-4 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
Something of a problem

Back