Tuesday Discussion Thread

This one the differences between Yu and other pitchers, even when he doesn’t have his good stuff he finds a way to go 6-7 innings and only give up a few runs tops. He not going that deep today since he on pitch count but most the year he does,

Watchability has improved significantly IMO.
I will at some point, just need sports relief off of CBB and will watch golf this weekend

Breathers become very welcome as I get older and soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch which is year round basically

That said I get mlb.tv through T-Mobile for free every year, not like I won't watch at some point. Discussing is much more fun for me than watching.

I will at some point, just need sports relief off of CBB and will watch golf this weekend

Breathers become very welcome as I get older and soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch which is year round basically

That said I get mlb.tv through T-Mobile for free every year, not like I won't watch at some point. Discussing is much more fun for me than watching.

I really don’t watch that much either. I listen on radio a lot

Will Tiger make cut? Only way I watch. Lol

Reactions: KJ
The bottom snakes order been doing all the work: doing damage now, against Yu they got his count up and drew walks just to flip lineup to the supposed good players who can’t hit shit.

No better place to put an Onion article so I'll leave it here

Well at least Mancini got one run home, as bad it pisses me off when dudes strike out in that spot I ain’t gonna be mad at the sac fly. Still be great if wisdom went yard tho!

Guys can we put in-game stuff in the in-game and just save the discussion stuff for the discussion thread so that people are able to quickly find insights?

Nothing like a trip to the grocery store to break up the day

Gotta learn how to grill salmon in the next couple days

Back