Tuesday Discussion Thread

Forgot I went back and bet nats Ff and gray k’s also. Guess no way I go 4-1 since I have 7 bets!! Lmao

Of course the Rays pull McClanahan after 81 pitches. This shit's got me steaming. Gonna lose four dudes by .5 k tonight. Can't wait to throw something once the women and children are in bed

Wish I could take some consolation in O's going single, yard after those cunts made that move but unfortunately that's not how gambling works. Hope they miss the playoffs by a game.

For Cards: Looks like Arenado replacement @ 3rd w 2Ks and replacement C with 2Ks. The no vax angle is very live. See what they drop for Gausman tomorrow.

For Cards: Looks like Arenado replacement @ 3rd w 2Ks and replacement C with 2Ks. The no vax angle is very live. See what they drop for Gausman tomorrow.

The catcher who didn’t make trip hardly ever plays. Kitzner the regular catcher while yadi out. The guy who played 3rd for arenado tonight has basically been a everyday player, just all over in different spots, he usually in outfield so Nootbaar basically took his spot, and pujols had to play 1st which put Dickerson at DH were the 2 guys in lineup who normally wouldn’t be. Nothing against the vax angle but neither the guys who filled in had anything to do with the strikeouts tonight. Nootbaar is a really high strikeout guy tho so if he in again he outta k a few times after not having any tonight!!

The catcher who didn’t make trip hardly ever plays. Kitzner the regular catcher while yadi out. The guy who played 3rd for arenado tonight has basically been a everyday player, just all over in different spots, he usually in outfield so Nootbaar basically took his spot, and pujols had to play 1st which put Dickerson at DH were the 2 guys in lineup who normally wouldn’t be. Nothing against the vax angle but neither the guys who filled in had anything to do with the strikeouts tonight. Nootbaar is a really high strikeout guy tho so if he in again he outta k a few times after not having any tonight!!
Ok

Typically pujols wouldn’t have played vs a rhp but he started at 1st for goldy, I think Dickerson normally woulda been the DH (he just came back from injury and O’Neal just came back also so hard to say exactly) but for most part Nootbaar and pujols playing 1st were the main changes for no goldy or arenado, the catcher been the backup to kitzner while yadi out so who knows if he woulda played a game or not?

I certainly have nothing against playing gausman k’s. Especially if they line him lower since cards don’t fan a ton. If Nootbaar plays again that dude will def fan once or twice, he has a whiff rate over 30%! O’Neal being back in cards lineup makes them more k heavy also, he another super high k guy who been out awhile. I think it a good angle in general, even if cards not replacing those 2 guys with higher whiff guys them being out makes their lineup much easier to navigate which directly or indirectly should lead to more k’s than usual.

O’Neal and pujols hitting 3-4 makes it way easier on any pitcher than having to face goldy and arenado in those spots!

rOff top of head not a great card but I said that yesterday and ended up with bunch of plays and did pretty well! Lol.

Should be strikeouts galore in cincy!!

Have to look closer but I feel like break came at the right time for strider, he not used to throwing these innings and kinda slowed down his last few starts. The 9-10 off might have did him some good. Phillies come out of break and sleepwalk against cubs but then beat Braves game 1, go fucking figure! Lol.

I love watching McClanahan pitch but getting almost 2-1 on balty who we all agreed matches up favorably w tampa is crazy. After cashing the small plus money in gm1 feel like might be worth at least a half a bet here!!! Have to look closer at Watkins vs rays bats and to see if balty can do anything against McClanahan or at least get him out game early??

So cards lose 2 of 3 to garbage reds thanks to our crappy pitching and now goldy and arenado won’t be making trip to Toronto not being vaxed. Our lineup gonna have a gaping freaking hole in middle of it! Lol, berrios outta pitch well here and as I’ve said bunch of times I don’t particularly trust Pallante. Jays offense rolling out of break, I think you can safely lay -1.5 w jays here. Maybe a -1.5/over parlay?

That bout all I got 1st glance!!

Maybe one these days I’ll listen to my initial fucking lean and make the winning play instead of betting Jays Ff and fucking losing!! Lmfao

Well damn, hit gray k prop but he gives up 2 in bottom the 5th to fuck us out of the nice 1st 5 cash. Ain’t that a bitch.

Oh and far as seattle goes they can kiss my ass. I guess Kirby unplayable, he should have rolled thru 6-7 innings and hit his k prop easy, I didn’t realize they were gonna yank him after 5 innings and barely over 50 fucking pitches! The way they try to manage these pitchers is fucking asinine! They seriously would have let him throw 80-90 pitches to go 5 innings, why do they think the number of innings matters so much? He had only thrown 54 pitches so there no damn reason they didn’t let him go fee more innings! That stress free pitching when you get thru 5 on that few pitches!! Bunch of idiots!!

Well damn, hit gray k prop but he gives up 2 in bottom the 5th to fuck us out of the nice 1st 5 cash. Ain’t that a bitch.

Guess it still ended up risk free like I claimed. Got the plus money on his k prop so no loss but man woulda been nice had he pitched a clean 5th and got us the big prize!!

Garcia wasn’t great with that 4 run 3rd and the 4 walks but got us the cash easy punching out 7 in quick fashion!!

Back