Tuesday Discussion Thread

Greene -105. 2U bet for me. Fish so beat up in both lineup and pen…Reds been hot, Greene improving, think Fish morale destroyed too with injuries and now full sell off minus Sandy…Pablo also not been the greatest lately.

Have Berrios pending from that parlay earlier. Will likely tail @BenchCoach on his Stros U play and will be taking Gray +215. Off to the Biscuits/Shuckers game…have a friendly wager with my pops on the next dinner. GL everyone
I got scared off. Don’t want to sweat a 2U wager while trying to enjoy the baseball game. Went 2U on fish and will eat small loss. Just Jays and those 2 late ones

I got scared off. Don’t want to sweat a 2U wager while trying to enjoy the baseball game. Went 2U on fish and will eat small loss. Just Jays and those 2 late ones

Im kinda scared/nervous bout jays Ff all a sudden, I thought that was no brainer this morning, now not so sure. Lol. 2u on greene pitching well a stressful thought! Lol. His k’s not so much.

Y
Im kinda scared/nervous bout jays Ff all a sudden, I thought that was no brainer this morning, now not so sure. Lol. 2u on greene pitching well a stressful thought! Lol. His k’s not so much.
Yeah - just want to enjoy the game. Hope we both cash on Jays! And I’ll look forward to day bases from the pool all day tomorrow

Man, you right bout fish lineup tho!! I dunno who half those guys are?? Lopez could def win it for them tho. I dunno, something ain’t been right w him of late? He been walking way more than typical the last month or so, hopefully reds a good team to get right against, of course he just stunk vs Rangers! I dunno, i know I’m usually critical of teams babying starters but feel like there was a stretch where they were letting him go back out for a inning when his pitch count was already really high and this a guy who has known shoulder issues, that seemed dumb to me they kept working him so much!!

I’m on Berrios o4.5 strikeout prop. No opinion on the full game, other than Berrios sticking around long enough to throw enough strikeouts.

Reactions: KJ
I’m on Berrios o4.5 strikeout prop. No opinion on the full game, other than Berrios sticking around long enough to throw enough strikeouts.
Did him, Strider and NOLA k's round robin. No three way.

Lopez w 5 k’e thru 4 clean innings, only 54 pitches, just needs 1 more k! I would be dancing in the street alresdy but he has gotten to 5 several times then stopped punching guys out! Lol

Jays get berrios a nice little lead, knew they would hit Pallante, kinda annoyed I didn’t play their Ff team total as much I talked bout thinking they hit him!! Lol

Man, I really wish jays woulda blown it open in 2nd after getting 1st 2 on and vlad up, I’m not confident in berrios at all to hold this lead.

Going to end up hating myself for passing on Braves first five.

I’m far more worried bout berrios not holding this lead. I was worried for all you guys on this dickhead. Vlad coulda busted damn thing open and I could have relaxed! Lol

And just like that this loser berrios gives away the lead, can’t get Albert washed up ass out on 0-2 count!

Man fucked. I feel dumb jumping on jays this morning all gong ho thinking like a square that it be easy without goldy and arenado, seriously it was more that i was confident jays would hit Pallante tho, I woulda played them with all cards guys in. Just mad as day went on I realized cards were gonna be able to hit berrios amd I shoulda played jays team total instead. Had I been smart I woulda bought out like @Ryno14 did on his play he didn’t like.

Jays whole lineup will still get another crack at Pallante before end of 5th tho: surely they can get more off this bum!!

Wasn't 5.5 at Caesars and DK app is so slow it's been timing out trying to find my location. They're getting drilled about it from all directions these days.

I was so happy Lopez had barely any juice at all, I actually liked him more. Saw it went up during day but he was only like -105 when I bet him.

Pretty bad when you're hooked up to WiFi at home and it takes forever to find your location. Last time I was successful using them last week it took 45 minutes to get 10 wagers in

Pretty bad when you're hooked up to WiFi at home and it takes forever to find your location. Last time I was successful using them last week it took 45 minutes to get 10 wagers in

When Illinios 1st went legal I was using someplace, forget name? River something? Fuck if I know. Anyways I would have the damndest time after crossing river into Illinios it was still telling me I was in missouri and wouldn’t let me place wagers: was driving me nuts, I’d go deeper into state, still nothing, I’m getting super pissed then finally someone told me to turn phone off and back on and that worked. But I had to do that every fucjing time, I dropped them pretty quick. Lol

When Illinios 1st went legal I was using someplace, forget name? River something? Fuck if I know. Anyways I would have the damndest time after crossing river into Illinios it was still telling me I was in missouri and wouldn’t let me place wagers: was driving me nuts, I’d go deeper into state, still nothing, I’m getting super pissed then finally someone told me to turn phone off and back on and that worked. But I had to do that every fucjing time, I dropped them pretty quick. Lol
Reviews of the DK app are all the same This last week. They've dropped the ball.

It really some bs jays get to face all these teams missing players cause their garbage country won’t let them in!!! Seems to me like pretty unfair advantage! When jays come to my city I’m gonna tell them vlad, gausman, manoah not welcome here!!

Reviews of the DK app are all the same This last week. They've dropped the ball.

Damn, reds let greene face a batter in 7th but no punch out. So then they yanked him after 1 guy or he let someone on base?

Fucking shit. Cards yanked Pallante, there goes my chance, hicks will get thru 5th clean. Mfer thought I would get 1 off Pallante

My only chance is Hicks not having his control. Man, I was pretty confident they would hit Pallante 3rd time around. Fuck!!

Looks like Lopez regained his form!! Normally I don’t condone pulling starter but think fish be wise to call it a night for him, they send guys back out and Jack up pitch counts more than any team tho. Normally I’m good with that but Lopez has a shoulder issue, they should protect him some!!

My fault. I knew these losers wouldn’t take advantage of cards crappy starter or middle the order being out.

Remind me of this night 2. I think I need to take up soccer lol.

I plan on going 4-1 but still be pissed. I’m perfectionist! Lol. Of course I still need to hit 2 more bets for that! Pretty damn confident Garcia gonna fan 6+ A’s. Think Kirby will fan 6+ rangers also!

Back