Tuesday Discussion Thread

That exactly what I mean w houston also. They could have let urquidy try to pitch 7th then he woulda got the win after his team comes back. That why wins “don’t mean anything” anymore, cause these softy managers don’t give pitchers a chance to win games like they used to!

Feels like Bader was positioned too shallow on that hit, Knizner thought he‘d catch it

I wasnt watching in protest that it was dumb we risking another one our fragile pitchers health just for some meaningless individual achievement nobody cares about!

Playing shallow prob takes more hits away than playing deeper, he usually goes and gets those plus takes away any bloopers.

1st they give up a 3 run bomb to stallings now they walk him to make it 1st and 2nd no outs. Phils pen turning one worst hitters in the game to a difference maker! Lol

So Knebel had shoulder tightness and didn’t go in after warming up Friday, sits all weekend then you decide to use him in 1 run game?? Firing garardi was right move but shoulda replaced him with a iq above 80

Mfer couldn’t get 1 out against bottom fish lineup before it flipped over and you deemed him worthy of staying in? Obviously he shouldn’t have been pitching anyways, I’ll bet my left nut he goes on IL after this game! Guess they just needed to see him lose a game before doing it!!

Mfer couldn’t get 1 out against bottom fish lineup before it flipped over and you deemed him worthy of staying in? Obviously he shouldn’t have been pitching anyways, I’ll bet my left nut he goes on IL after this game! Guess they just needed to see him lose a game before doing it!!
Might as well toss away games when you‘re nine games back of first place??

Back