Tuesday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 12 Tue 2022

Don’t love the idea of backing a kid making his 1st start but fading Velasquez at cheap price doesn’t seem like worst idea. Seattle 1st 5 -105 for me.
Big fan of the kid long term - still gonna take em here but won’t scare me off backing him next game if he has a rough one here

Big fan of the kid long term - still gonna take em here but won’t scare me off backing him next game if he has a rough one here

I don’t know shit bout him but he def has the punch out numbers in minors that suggest his stuff plays.

Looking forward to the Tommy Romero show for Tampa in 10 min, making his debut. Hope it doesn't go down like Patino.

Went with Vela F5. Worst is a tie. I couldnt believe the money coming in on future multiple cy young winner Brash.

Some pushes feel better/worse than others, considering the way chisox got their run along with seattle pissing away scoring chances in 3rd (after several walks) and 5th this one kinda annoyed me. Lol. Oh well. The kid looked pretty dang good, seattle offense not so much, kinda why I think they might regress some this year, I don’t love that lineup. Starting to be a team I could see myself playing a lot of FF unders.

Texas -155 seems stupid but really don’t want any part of either those pitchers. if park didn’t play so big I’d prob like the over.

Back