Tuesday 11/25/14 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 954"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - TUE 11/25[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Tue 11/25[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]505[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Detroit Pistons[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 191.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]506[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 191.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Tue 11/25[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]507[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Sacramento Kings[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]+3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Over 203.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt2"]
[TD="bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]05:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]508[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]New Orleans Pelicans[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]-3.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #C1D2EE"]Under 203.5 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[h=4][/h]

so bulls/nuggs tomorrow...watched the bulls tonight....very impressive first 18-20 min...very unimpressive 4th quarter...did they run out of gas? it was hard to tell...utah very good all game...a little sketchy in the 4th but still out played chi for the last 30 minutes of the ball game....played utah over for the season and they will win their share of games (i hope) ...we should look to play them in spots....anyway (feel like tuckfexas here rambling on,lov that guy) so bulls to run out of energy in the thin air tomorrow? they expended a lot to win the game tonight...possible bulls first half and denver 2nd if appropriate

yes to denver, lets see who dresses for the bulls..

look ahead - think cavs crush pacers on saturday... look at their schedule...

nene is out

wade is out

my guess is rose will be out,, - no need for him to play b2b ,, and as bj said yesterday they got their win.....

yes, liking nuggs and wiz...atl with one road win on the season (knicks) small sample but maybe not comfortable on the road yet....wash rested and at home and superior team although i have not watched atl this year yet

watched jazz last night...well coached team...very organized on offense....not so much on defensive end but still pretty good

agree with cash that the only way to play bucks is ml....just can't get myself to buy into a kidd coached team...all their success has been due to youth,athleticism and hustle....they play pretty good d but mostly because of hustle,weak side help is suspect....offense is juvenile in my opinion so they are going to really struggle against teams that have a good defensive scheme

interest in pels but have to dig a little deeper....think i am giving them a little too much credit early as i had them as pretty good coming into the season

have friday's game with bulls circled...assuming full squad with bulls but u never know with rose who apparently thinks it's ok to just play whenever he feel good....i wonder what Larry thinks of rose....i'm pretty sure i can guess.....regardless, if bulls come in at full strength they should crush the c's...if the bulls play d the c's won't score 90 unless rondo goes out of his mind and dishes out 20 assists....c's went into chitown and beat a roseless team earlier and i can't see that happening again

very fair assessment on the bucks. Night is still listed as questionable and i believe jennings will be out for the Pistons, these 2 like to battle vs each other... Augustin would get the start for the pistons...

starting to like the pelicans and over...
their 1st game back from 4 game road trip.. .. did beat kings on said trip...

Can anyone pull stats on ppg for teams on their 1st and 2nd game backs from road trips of 4 or more.

Brewers in revenge spot and got a much needed 2 days off...need to see the starting lineup..

Busy day, few quick thoughts:

Can't agree with the importance of Gordon. He is terrible this season and Pelicans bench sucks, but not that much, that they will miss Gordon. If anything, it should make NO more focused...

Bulls +4 (and even ML) very tempting with Rose and Gasol probable for the game.
I think they played that bad in the end against Utah, because they knew they had B2B game in Denver and played relaxed.
Now they got one win, why not go for number 2?

Wizards - again, Nene's absence is way overvalued here. Blair, Gooden and Humphries is more than enough to cover for him. They also play a very tough game tomorrow, so I assume they don't want to carry two straight losses after tomorrow...

nuggs going to be my big play today....line got away from me so i took a page from cash's book and played half on the ml and half at 3.5....it won't matter as nuggs will run them off the court and noah not playing (will believe when i see) leaves the bulls less defensively and their hardest worker watching...i can see this thing close for a half and then denver running away

how do we know if and when night or jennings won't be playing? deciding factor

going to play against atl on the road till they change their act....especially against the wiz

still thinking on pels....gut tells me they win but haven't found support yet....gut also told me mavs roll last night...ha ha

have friday's game with bulls circled...assuming full squad with bulls but u never know with rose who apparently thinks it's ok to just play whenever he feel good....i wonder what Larry thinks of rose....i'm pretty sure i can guess.....regardless, if bulls come in at full strength they should crush the c's...if the bulls play d the c's won't score 90 unless rondo goes out of his mind and dishes out 20 assists....c's went into chitown and beat a roseless team earlier and i can't see that happening again

this

Bogus questionable for the Dubs, meaning Speights will feast inside against the Meats' weak interior.

Teams are 7-24 SU (since 2005) after playing the Jazz the night before.

Not ready to trust the Nuggz just yet though.

Brandon Knight (quad) will start Tuesday vs. the Pistons.

Brandon Jennings won't play for the Pistons on Tuesday.

O.J. Mayo will enter the starting lineup Tuesday vs. the Pistons, sending Khris Middleton back to the bench.

Kris Humphries will enter the starting lineup in place of Nene (foot) for Tuesday's game vs. the Hawks.

Chris Andersen (right ankle sprain) will not play Tuesday night.

Norris Cole (finger) is expected to start for the Heat on Tuesday.

Wizards
Lineup - 11/25

John Wall PG
Garrett Temple SG
Paul Pierce SF
Kris Humphries PF
Marcin Gortat C

Beal still off the bench

Brandon Knight PG
O.J. Mayo SG
Giannis Antetokounmpo SF
Jabari Parker PF
Larry Sanders C

Dudley moved to bench..

i'm off the pels...sac in the middle (2nd) of a 4 game road trip where this is there only winnable game left before they play hou and sa

so nuggs and wiz....may ml par gsw/mil but small if i do

gl to all

added over saints 1h 100
game over 199.5
like tyreke at the 2 and still think there will be points with the other 2 out for kings..
nuggz ml for the game...
bucks ml - large, everything else medium

Can we get odds on gasol and rose coming out of the game early after both reinjuring their vags

Wiz in a potential 'look ahead' spot.

just realized this....already bet them....if they lose i will probably bet them pretty heavy tomorrow which means everyone should bet cavs because i have had them wrong every time this year

added over saints 1h 100
game over 199.5
like tyreke at the 2 and still think there will be points with the other 2 out for kings..
nuggz ml for the game...
bucks ml - large, everything else medium

Can we get odds on gasol and rose coming out of the game early after both reinjuring their vags

so true....can't you see those two just mailing in the 2nd half.....especially if noah doesn't play....

Joakim Noah (eye) will not play on Tuesday.

Kirk Hinrich will play on Tuesday.

Andrew Bogut will start for the Warriors on Tuesday.

Jrue Holiday PG
Tyreke Evans SG
Darius Miller SF
Anthony Davis PF
Omer Asik C

Ramon Sessions PG
Ben McLemore SG
Omri Casspi SF
Jason Thompson PF
DeMarcus Cousins C

Derrick Rose Will play on Tuesday.

added the 1st half over in mile high 102. XL

bulls will have 4 scorers on the court and if denver plays at a good pace will a little efficiency this should fly over.... think this number is a few points lower because of the perceived bulls defense combined with the erratic nuggz offense..

if Shaw doesnt have lawson running hard at Rose (hamstring issues) every possession and then robinson the same, then he doesnt deserve to be a head coach..

Ah .. I didn't see the earlier score ..

in the other game beal is trying to throw the game...
must be a look ahead..:)

Crazy game.

Dubs shooting 62% to the Meat's 50% and losing by 1 (was 16). Miami luckboxed 6 of their 7 made 3's and the Dubs went 6-12 from the stripe (an 80% FT shooting team) with 5 careless turnovers.

If Miami can hang in the 2nd half I'll tip my hat to 'em. Just can't see it happening, expect the wheels to fall off in the 4th.

Holding my -7...

Back