Week 11 Discussion Thread

Things change awfully fast sometimes.

Last year UTSA -9 and only beat Southern Miss by 3! Two years ago Southern Miss was -17 and won by 19!

is Travis gonna start for fsu this week? what kind of illness did he have? if he healthy and good to go i think noles will gash canes in the run game. canes should torch noles thru the air. think this has potential to be a up and down high scoring affair assuming travis is the qb, what he brings with his legs is perfect to gash canes imo. if it milton again canes the play imo.
Can’t remember if it was a stomach bug or flu, but haven’t seen a status anywhere

is Travis gonna start for fsu this week? what kind of illness did he have? if he healthy and good to go i think noles will gash canes in the run game. canes should torch noles thru the air. think this has potential to be a up and down high scoring affair assuming travis is the qb, what he brings with his legs is perfect to gash canes imo. if it milton again canes the play imo.
In Norvell's presser, he said Teavis bounced back pretty well this week. Idk how much you guys read into these things, but it is apparently senior week.

Coastal Carolina up to -13. Can't find any Georgia State related news yet that would move it

Its just the average Joe betting friday night and saturday morning on the bigger named team. Happens all the time.

they prob dont even know CC qb out, they waking up and like "damn, that cheap for my team (that i knew nothing about 2 years ago)!!",, lol

McCall today? That injury news has been all over the place. First the season, then long term, then might come back this year, now rumored today?

McCall today? That injury news has been all over the place. First the season, then long term, then might come back this year, now rumored today?
I’m gonna guess he doesn’t and just talk and if he does - no way he can be 100%

Saw some talk on Coastal message board that McCall could be gametime decision or 50/50 to play today. ESPN had reported he could return for Texas State next week.

Back