Travelers...

Travelers Championship - Bryson DeChambeau +1,135

Travelers Championship - Jon Rahm +1,500

Travelers Championship - Patrick Cantlay +2,000

Travelers Championship - Xander Schauffele +2,000

Travelers Championship - Bubba Watson +2,600 on rec from a certain guy in here :)

Travelers Championship - Tony Finau +3,500

Travelers Championship - Scottie Scheffler +4,300

Travelers Championship - Gary Woodland +4,500

Travelers Championship - Joel Dahmen +7,000

High prices on lot of these, so said fuck it..low risk, high reward.

I fully expect to lose every single one, but I will be entertained no matter what at least for a day.

Travelers Championship - Bubba Watson +2,600 on rec from a certain guy in here :)

I fully expect to lose every single one, but I will be entertained no matter what at least for a day.
Hope you get a good sweat!

There he is!

Usually only appears for Majors, Playoffs and 'St Judges'.

I have 9 outrights this week staggered a bit. I've been waiting to add as week went on first few weeks but decided to switch it up this week. Tourney already underway .... Enjoy everyone.

Yep. Early but not feeling hot with my two Bryson over Rory bets. When that guy is on, he’s the best in the business.

Morikawa is the least hyped and probably least exciting to watch of the young guys who came on tour last year. Wolff and Hovland coming in with the publicity. His ball-striking and consistency might be the best on tour right now. It does look like he has some major demons on the greens with a questionable putting stroke. It will be interesting to see what happens.

BTW big Pro debut this week also - Sahith Theegala, Haskins Award winner, signs with Ping on eve of his first PGA Tour start as a professional

Any of you guys listen to the Subpar podcast? There's a lot of golf podcast out there, this one is the best.

Tour is in an interesting spot. You have guys like Furyk, Mickelson still showing up and competing at 50 years old. Then you have other really talented guys who can't keep their card but have to wait until 50 to try the Sr Tour.

What in the world is going on with Phil Mickelson today? Tied for first in the entire field -5 through 12. Would've never ever seen him outplaying Bryson and Rory today

What in the world is going on with Phil Mickelson today? Tied for first in the entire field -5 through 12. Would've never ever seen him outplaying Bryson and Rory today

I think playing with Bryson and Rory has him on his game today. Pretty fun to watch.

It's early.

Phil's won there once or twice.

He started red hot at Colonial too.

What a trio of Rory, Phil, and Bryson today. -6, -5, -5 with 3 holes to go. Only one bogey and it was by Rory earlier.

Wow - I feel very lucky to have just won that Scottie first round bet. Guy was up and down all day. Birdie on 18 to win by 1.

He lost his MOJO. I think he got fucked in the ass or something.
All goes back to me whining that Sunday of Masters the hour or two before he went into the water at 12.

He won that Open after but otherwise has been off since for the most part b

Travelers Championship - Viktor Hovland +895

Travelers Championship - Louis Oosthuizen +3000

Travelers Championship - Phil Mickelson +2,700

That's it for me regardless of tomorrow.

GL.

Travelers Championship - Viktor Hovland +895

Travelers Championship - Louis Oosthuizen +3000

Travelers Championship - Phil Mickelson +2,700

That's it for me regardless of tomorrow.

GL.
Check back Saturday night, might be some value then as well.

Love to see Vik win, obviously.

Be cool for FIG to win a week after turning 50 as well.

Fuck gaptooth.

Last edited:
Check back Saturday night, might be some value then as well.

Love to see Vik win, onbiously.

Be cool for FIG to win a week after turning 50 as well.

Fuck gaptooth.

Yeah, I just hope Rory doesn't run away with it, no disrespect to anyone that has him..or I am fucked.

I like the leverage I have already with Rahm, Bryce and Xander.

Yeah, I just hope Rory doesn't run away with it, no disrespect to anyone that has him..or I am fucked.

I like the leverage I have already with Rahm, Bryce and Xander.
Too much firepower out there for Rors to run away.

Easy ass course so gonna need high teens at least to win methinks.

Too much firepower out there for Rors to run away.

Easy ass course so gonna need high teens at least to win methinks.

Right, I wouldn't be surprised to see a run by Justin Rose or some guys around -2 and -3 either.

With that being said, i believe Rory was in back-half of field putting (80's) and shot that number....

so...

Gonna be a birdie fest all week.

Few of the guys that shot only a few under will have big Fridays and be in the think of it.

Don’t like laying juice in 3 ball very often but
Bubba -120 over Kang and Bryan
And
Spieth +188 over DJ and Morikawa
For 2nd round

With that being said, i believe Rory was in back-half of field putting (80's) and shot that number....

so...

Gonna be a birdie fest all week.

Few of the guys that shot only a few under will have big Fridays and be in the think of it.

I wanted to take Justin Thomas if he would have just stayed under, but his putting was atrocious and he couldn't crack under par after back and forth all day.

He has the ability to go -10 under any given day.

Some bullshit is gonna win this...only guys a avid golf fanatic follows...which I am not...I'll stick with majors...

Some of these guys at the top I've never heard of.

The influx of asian golfers is amazing to me in the last few years...and they are pretty decent I guess.

Harold Varner 3? Dude look like he could be on senior circuit.

Need Hovland in DDs and Niemann to have a strong back 9 to have a couple horses in the race for the weekend.

Obviously Collin is toast.

Bubba will fire at least one ridiculous round on weekend so hopefully a few more birds coming in.

Bryson looking like Spieth on this back 9 holy cow. What a collapse. 3 strokes up to down. And Phil somehow still killing it.

Back