Trade

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Finally proposed a trade I'm contemplating...

It's 1ppr, and .25 per carry.

No Flex League.

Qb Wr/wr/wr Rb/rb Te

I'm trotting out without byes

qb - foles/vick or locker.
wr - desean jackson
wr - dez bryant
wr - danny amendola
rb - matt forte
rb - mike james or sproles
te - gronkowski

I was offered Charles, Jordy, and Olsen for Forte and Bryant.

Olsen is solely for this week filler and maybe if gronk gets hurt.
I'd be able to replace charles bye week this week with sproles/mike james,
and then i'd downgrade a bit (with rodgers out atleast) for jordy instead of dez, also elminating his bye week thats coming up.

Do I do this? or sit on my team, which I think is stacked in the first place (started 4-0, went 4-4, and just dominated last week with mike james on my bench and sproles in (31 pts to 1pt or whatver)

number 2 in points scored, like 60 points back in that category, wish I played james last week....

most at end of reg season gets 200.

I don't hate this trade if you didn't have gronk...even w/o Rogers...Jordy's value is gonna take a hit but people are over reacting...

That being said, Olsen provides you with very little value after this week and Dez is a PPR monster...It was closer before the injury...you should counter and leave Olsen out and look for another piece....doubtful he's gonna have anything you need though

in a PPR format I'm pretty confused how you drafted that team...

I assume you had like the 8th overall or 9th overall and got lucky with Forte falling that far (in skilled PPR leagues he went around 5th-6th)...Also Dez's value is either late first round or early-mid second...Sproles doesn't fall very far in PPR and I'd be shocked if he fell further then late 2nd to early third...

I guess this team COULD fall, but I don't have respect for some of your drafting partners in this draft...even in a 10 teamer...Ammendola was coveted in PPR formats for the lack of targets going elsewhere at the WR position. Gronk was falling to the 5th and actually a nice little pick when you've got Ammendola in my opinion b/c they have good value together but when one's injured and the other's playing...their value sky rockets...

I have a lot of respect for YOUR draft however as you waited till what, the 8th to draft a QB? 9th?...I like your style kid lol

<header class="Hd Grid-spread-mid Py-med" style="line-height: 0; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -0.31em; padding: 6px 15px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">[h=2]White Lightning IV[/h]</header>[TABLE="class: Table, width: 636"]
<thead>[TR]
[TH="class: first"]Round[/TH]
[TH="width: 28px, bgcolor: transparent"]Pick[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: transparent"]Player[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: transparent"]Position[/TH]
[/TR]
</thead><tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: first"]1.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](10)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Matt Forte[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]RB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: first"]2.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](15)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Dez Bryant[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]WR[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: first"]3.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](34)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Darren Sproles[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]4.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](39)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Danny Amendola[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]5.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](58)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Rob Gronkowski[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]TE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]6.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](63)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]DeSean Jackson[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]7.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](82)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Lance Moore[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]8.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](87)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Joique Bell[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]9.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](106)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Michael Vick[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]QB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]10.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](111)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Michael Bush[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]11.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](130)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Jared Cook[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]TE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]12.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](135)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Sam Bradford[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]QB[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]13.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](154)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Felix Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]14.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](159)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]St. Louis[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]DEF[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: first"]15.[/TD]
[TD="class: pick"](178)[/TD]
[TD="class: player"]Matt Prater[/TD]
[TD="class: position last"]K[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This was my draft order, I'll show you the total first 3 rounds if you'd like.

But ya, I love fantasy football, in 7 leagues this year, just ranging from 25 to 200, all except 1 league is with people I've known or at least met before, some have been going on for a few years now. I've done historically well, or above average, from year to year.

Grabbed edelman for moore I believe before the season started or right after week 1, as he was worth exactly what amendola is when he gets hurt. PPR that is, and this league is .25 per rush attempt, 1 ppr, and 6 per all td's

cannot believe sproles fell that far in a ppr....esp with the dropoff in valuable rbs...you must've came in your pants to have forte fall to the 10th spot and then dez to still be around on the turn...beautiful...

bradford fucked you...he was performing well....foles is certainly keeping you going though...it's time to let go of your handcuff to forte...i see no need...also time to cut Vick and Obviously Locker...who's on your Wire @ the QB and WR positions?

I actually cut vick prior to this week for marlon brown, needed a wr because of byes (edelman/amendola). I actually dropped bush for foles a little under a month ago.

brown sucks, kenny stills/tavon/givens/woods/kearse are like the only people on the wr list, qb their is alex smith/flacco/geno/palmer/ponder.

locker is gone this week, I'm fine at qb for one more week (foles @ wash, yes please), but I'd like to replace bryant this week with someone other than brown, as well as desean (and foles) the following week with someone other than brown.

and yea, bradford was quietly a good qb earlier on

I unfortunately lost this week to bress and such. But i'll be 5-5 in 5th place, with the most points from anyone below me...so that's good

Back