Trade Value

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I picked up Julius Thomas off the wire and am left with Bennet on the bench.

What could you expect to get for him?

Also, I could part with Ridley, Fred Jackson, or Deangelo Williams in a package deal.

Bennett's value is virtually nothing...are u talking about Thomas value?

No. That's why I was curious.

i ask because I'm in a pickle this week. Need to replace two receivers and I only have one on the bench, well I have Harvin, so I have to drop Bennet, Jackson, or Williams.

I picked up Rueben Randle and Jerome Simpson off the wire. Surprised Randle was available.

Would you go Simpson @ NYG or pick up LaFell or Shorts who are now available.

He is a top 6 TE
eek...i really disagree there...he's the same as about 10 other guys after the top tier...there's no difference between bennett and a guy like garrett graham or charles clay..

As for value, you could get a high upside wr for him prolly...somebody like terrance williams

He's a Top 6 TE because of Week 1 and 2. Hasn't done much since then.

????????????????????????????

Are you confusing him with someone else?

Week 1: 3-49-1
Week 2: 7-76-2
Week 3: 2-10-0
Week 4: 8-90-0
Week 5: 5-56-0
Week 6: 6-68-0

I don't know if he's top 6:

Graham
Davis
Thomas
Cameron
Gonzalez
Witten

Then:

Gronk?
Gates
Bennett
Clay

But, top 10?

The point is after you get past Gronk on your list, the value drops tremendously...If I have Garrett Graham I have no interest in trading for Bennett...but sure i'd be interested in trading for Gronk or Graham..

So in a ten team league I don't see who's trading for Bennett...unless they have Gronk only and didn't get a clay or somethign off waivers and are stuck...even then, his value is a WR-3 in exchange imo

The point is after you get past Gronk on your list, the value drops tremendously...If I have Garrett Graham I have no interest in trading for Bennett...but sure i'd be interested in trading for Gronk or Graham..

I'd say especially in a ppr league, based on his consistency, Bennett definitely has some value.

You mention Graham...what the heck has he done the last couple weeks? I know cuz I picked him up in a league where Brandon Myers was doing jack shit for me...

So, Graham last 2 weeks:

Week 5: 3-15-0
Week 6: 2-25-0

Wow, 2.5 catches and 20 yds per game last 2 weeks.

So in a ten team league I don't see who's trading for Bennett...unless they have Gronk only and didn't get a clay or somethign off waivers and are stuck...even then, his value is a WR-3 in exchange imo

But, there are some teams with 2 of those guys on the same squad...so, in a 10-team league there's probably at least 2 or 3 guys looking for an upgrade at TE.

No need to carry 2 TE's. Maybe try to move Bennett to a team who has a handcuff to one of your RB's.

I tried trading for Bennett...offered Hopkins about 3 weeks ago in a league I was stuck with Myers (have since then picked up Garrett Graham). That league has a TE and W/T flex spot though. Dude never looked at the trade offer though, expired.

Back