Trade offer

Sticky_Socks

Pretty much a regular
Looking for some insight here.

Standard league scoring.

I have Big Ben and as he just went down this week I got this trade offer.

Big Ben and E Elliot

For
T Brady and Howard/Langford

What's everyone's thought here?

Would help me out immediately as Elliot is on bye this week and I don't have a QB going forward. But as soon as Big Ben come back I feel I'm worse off as Elliot is one of the top runners in the league. Ben and Brady fantasy points are pretty comparable

You get the more prosperous QB and him the RB. Really depends on rest of your roster IMO.

I got Freeman and J White for RB. So Zeke was my main guy there.

I have no other QB. Tyrod may be the best grab off waivers. Cousins or A Smith. Nothing great out there as a handful of teams in the league roster 3 and go matchup dependent.

The other thing to think of is this is a keeper league. Zeke was my planned keeper in the first round. ATM. Brady was drafted in the 6th so there is value there.

personally wouldnt do it. would prefer to stream for a couple weeks. Valuable RBs are hard to come by.

I have Brady, Brees, and Tyrod in a 12 team standard league. Been trying to trade Brady or Brees since last week for a something like 12-20th ranked WR and can't get it. I'd be thrilled to trade Brady for a first or second round talent

Back