Trade Help: Pedroia for Mark Reynolds SU

Should I trade Pedroia for Reynolds?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was a big fan of Reynolds going into the year and the numbers he's putting up shows that he's solid... don't think he keeps these numbers up, but I think it will be close. I'm assuming you have a solid 2B where it wouldn't matter losing Pedroia?

I wouldn't do it.....I've got pedroia in one of my leagues and though he's not the best....he's pretty solid.....especially in a H2H league 5/5....the only one he hurts you at is SBs.

I'm not a huge fan of reynolds.....I think the D-Bags offense is playing over their heads now and though reynolds may have a solid season, I don't see him being an elite option.

To me the kicker is that you would now have to start polanco or lopez.....and that's not a good thing......3B tends to be a deeper than 2nd (2nd usually has the 9 or 10 capable options, then a big dropoff).

Encarnacion avaliable? that guy is getting hot.

i also just picked up Erik Aybar, who has been solid and never strikes out.

can you tell i have Arod and Tulo? (both just went DL)

jesus christ... so now I'll have ARod, Tulo, Kazmir, and Lackey on the DL... Verlander stinking it up... Jeter, VMart, Delmon Young, Hunter Pence, and half the rest of my team doing shit... Josh Willingham is banged up, christ.

I should have accepted the Tulo and Delmon Young for Miggy deal I was offered last week.

I should have accepted the Tulo and Delmon Young for Miggy deal I was offered last week.

delmon/tulo for miggy
an_speechless.gif

I'd abandon ship on delmon....I've got him in a keeper league and have been waiting and waiting on him and its time to give it up....I don't think he's ever be the 35/115 guy everyone thought he would....his SB's are up dramactically this year (if they weren't he'd be completely useless) but his OPS and HRs are killing you.....if you can get anything from his name recognition, I'd pull the trigger.

Back