Trade Deadline Day In Game

b's get recchi and 2nd rounder in 2010 for lashoff and karsums.

i dont know im a bit undecided. i love getting recchi but unlike many others in boston i still had high hopes for lashoff. definately helps for the run this year, no doubt.

Chia is shopping Kessel big, let's see what big fish come to the table....Possibly trying to get pronger back on the table?

Chia is shopping Kessel big, let's see what big fish come to the table....Possibly trying to get pronger back on the table?

really? where did you hear this? im not sure why people keep trying to push kessel out of town. the offense takes a big hit with him gone.

Karsums and lashoff is a lot to give up, could go either way depending on what they turn into. But you can't look at it that way.

Love that it gets PJ Axelson off the damn PP. Hated seeing him on the PP1

Tiger...Dale and Holly just mentioned it with multiple sources from other teams. Depending on what they get for him it could go either way. I'm all for a cup this year vs one in 2-3 years.

Karsums and lashoff is a lot to give up, could go either way depending on what they turn into. But you can't look at it that way.

Love that it gets PJ Axelson off the damn PP. Hated seeing him on the PP1

could not agree more.

lucic savvy kessel
wheels krejci ryder
kobasew bergy recchi
axe yelle thornton

those gotta be the lines right?

i know julien loves bitz's size but...

i heard calgary's like 2 million over. was reading weird things like cammalleri to the b's earlier haha. pipe dream

I love Bitz out there and the impact his size has, Ax on the 4th line effects that impact but what can you do.

dont know what to make of the guerin trade. i know i was praying the b's wouldnt go near him. lets see what the isles get in return.

I wanted Bill Guerin like, oh, six years ago. But the Pens have a really good track record of bringing in the guys I like a good four or five years past their prime.

Thing is, if he provides grit and leadership, this was a great pickup.

I wanted Bill Guerin like, oh, six years ago. But the Pens have a really good track record of bringing in the guys I like a good four or five years past their prime.

Thing is, if he provides grit and leadership, this was a great pickup.

Hehe, I hear ya. 38, wow. Who's next, Tkachuk?

alot of talk here in vancouver that they are going to do something big, but just like every other year they are happy with the team they have i guess.

I'm at the office, and all the leafs fans cheered once they heared Antro was gone!

Back