Trade advice

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
keeper league I'm sitting at .500 worst luck ever

lost rodgers, lost watson, have winston (hurt)

MY Team

Fitztragic

Shady
Gordon
Howard
Damien williams
Dion Lewis

Alshon
Crabtree
Funchess
Desean
Doctson

Evan Engram
Jordan reed

Obviously deep at rb. I put shady on the block and got 2 offers

Brees
Gore

Ryan
Sanders

Should I pull the trigger? I won't trade Howard as I still get to keep him for a 8 rd next year.

You got Jordan Howard in the 8th round? Wow!

I'd go the Bress route for sure. I don't think it is a bad trade. I think he slightly wins the trade but you can afford to give up shady and you really need a qb so it is a win/win

Agree with that as well...

Brees numbers are not 'as good' as before with the running game but you need a QB.

You got Jordan Howard in the 8th round? Wow!

I'd go the Bress route for sure. I don't think it is a bad trade. I think he slightly wins the trade but you can afford to give up shady and you really need a qb so it is a win/win

That was wrong. I got him last season in 11 rd, had to give up 9th to keep and next season 7th.

just got offered

Stafford
julio
Delanie

Shady
Alshon
Engram

I won't let go of Engram, but drop the tes out of the equation as another possibility

I don’t like any of them, personally.

If you are absolutely set on moving for a QB then I guess the Brees one but why not wait and see how bad Fitz is, and how serious Jameis injury is. He was a Top 10 guy for first six weeks, and injury likely not requiring surgery he could be back in less than 2 weeks and is more than serviceable to keep Shady IMO

Back