TRADE Advice, Evaluations, Questions, & More - Year Long Fantasy Thread

Trade Ques

What kind of value does Emmanuel Sanders carry in a PPR league? I'm considering trading him for a QB.

Romo
Brady
Palmer

Less or more?

Trade

2 QB, 3 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex 0.25 points per reception

Offered: Flacco, Forte, Crowell for Rivers, McKinnon, Lamar Miller

My roster:

Cutler, Rivers, Tannehill
DeMarco, Lamar, McKinnon, Sproles, Antone Smith and just added Tre Mason

Love the thought of having Demarco and Forte but that would mean I have to play Smith, Crowell, Mason or Sproles, and hate losing depth at RB as I've already lost a couple to injury this year.

Last edited:
maybe a romo/brady, prob can get more... depends on the persons need for wr, and what 2 qbs he has imo

I dont think I'd it unless your record is bad and you need to make a change. I know Flacco is having a good year, but I think Rivers is much more valuable especially in a 2 QB league.

Trade Evaluation

PPR, 12 team, 2WR, 2RB, Flex

He is offering me A Brown for L McCoy.

Rest of my skill players:
Alshon, Roddy, Manny Sanders, Josh Gordon
Gio, McKinnon, Hillman, Sankey

Obviously I don't NEED another WR, but this is a top 5 WR for a RB who is halfway through the season and hasn't put it together. I wish I could have this trade proposed next week after I know if Asiata is out of the way in Minny. Hillman seems to have earned a timeshare when Ball returns, so is Gio/McKinnon strong enough of a RB combo to win? I'm in a 3 way tie for first, and 3rd in points scored.

no doubt sanders is worth more than any of those QBs. doesn't meant you can't make a trade for one of them, just make sure you pick the right guy :)

Trade help please

Ok so this guy and I are both 5-1 in our league…he is #1 bc of slightly more points scored. Non ppr, w 3 Wr's…I am set at Wr and he has stockpiled Rb's like crazy…he sent me this trade:

I get:
Megatron
Hillman
Zac Stacy

I give:
Julius Thomas
Brandon Marshall

I'm not taking the deal, but want to work with him, bc I need rbs' and he needs Wr's.

Alfred Morris is my Rb 1, soooooo, yeah. I picked up Ahmad Bradshaw in Wk 2 or 3 and he has saved me. I picked up Mckinnon 2 weeks ago and also have Joique Bell, so not looking as bleak as I thought. But if I can get a good deal I will do it. My Wr's are Marshall, Jordy, Golden Tate, Michael Floyd, and Terrance Williams.

His Rb's are Leveon Bell, Jamal Charles, Zac Stacy, Ellington, Lamar Miller, BRanden Oliver, and Hillman. And his best Wr after Megatron is Torrey Smith. He is desperate for WR and TE.

So thinking I will put another Rb in place of Stacy and see if he will bite. I like Hillman. If I offer the above trade and switch out Stacy for Ellington, is that ridiculous? It may be. How would you approach this.

Thank you very much for your help!

Tough call in PPR....McCoy will start getting his linemen back very soon, so his production should increase. I think I'd stick with him and hope he turns it around. You still got Gordon as a wildcard for the playoffs. GL

Going to offer Julius, Marshall, and Terrance Williams for Mega, Ellington, and Hillman….doubt he takes it, but I will try

good luck, given his record, yeah I dont see him accepting with Ellington involved.

There is no reason for him to do that trade if he can play Ellington in a FLEX spot.

Maybe he bits if you take lamar miller.

yeah, i know…going to try though renew…i actually put michael floyd instead of terrance to make it a little better

He has asked to do the trade but with Ahmad Bradshaw in place of Michael Floyd…I don't want to get rid of him, my only reliable back so far

told him no to that…asking for Morris now. Anyone have an opinion on that?

I get:
Megatron
Ronnie Hillman
Andre Ellington

I give:
Julius Thomas
Brandon Marshall
Alfred Morris

Another trade question

Ppr with long scoring and 100 yard bonuses. Was offered Josh gordon for shame vereen.

My RBs are McCoy, Murray, and denard. Sitting Vereen this week BC of his illness. Do I sell high for Gordon?

WRs are jordy, Michael Floyd, and then a bunch of guys in the 20s-40 range like Cooks, Randle, ODB, and donnell and Allen as backup TEs who I can flex... But upside of Gordon makes me think to pull the trigger

I'm 5-2 and in second place with playoffs pretty much a lock with 8 team playoff in 12 man league. i think that helps my case to improve long term. Need Murray and McCoy to stay healthy and productive but assuming that happens my team would be absolutely loaded.

picked up jonas gray right before too... vereen with a dud. gray 19 carries. pretty happy. thx to steed and those in the in-game thread who gave the thumbs up

We have similar teams monk. I have Murray and McCoy with Luck as my QB. Then I have Jordy and Cooks (on my bench). I'm 4-3 and lead the league in scoring, not a lock for the playoffs. Who's your QB?

Good thing pulling the trigger on the trade as well, should be good for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleaned up the Fantasy Forum here and merged some threads. Put all your trade talks, etc. in this thread. Stickied.

We have similar teams monk. I have Murray and McCoy with Luck as my QB. Then I have Jordy and Cooks (on my bench). I'm 4-3 and lead the league in scoring, not a lock for the playoffs. Who's your QB?

Good thing pulling the trigger on the trade as well, should be good for you.

QBs are Ryan/Palmer. Have started Palmer last couple of weeks. Unfortunately Floyd is becoming unstartable with three games of one catch or less.

Alright - question for you guys - my team is pretty shitty...I basically need to go 5-1 the rest of the way to make the playoffs but my schedule is favorable as I only have one game left against the top 3 teams (who are somewhat significantly better than the 4th and final playoff team)

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 flex. No PPR

My team:

QB: Stafford (Dalton this week)
RB: Lamar Miller, Ahmad Bradshaw
WR/TE: Jimmy Graham, Julio Jones, Greg Olson
Flex: Tre Mason
Bench: Trent Richardson, Rashad Jennings, Wes Welker, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith

Is it worth doing either of these trades?

Trade 1:

Julio Jones and Lamar Miller
for
LeSean McCoy and Roddy White

Trade 2:

Julio Jones
for
Ronnie Hillman and Alshon Jeffrey

Alright - question for you guys - my team is pretty shitty...I basically need to go 5-1 the rest of the way to make the playoffs but my schedule is favorable as I only have one game left against the top 3 teams (who are somewhat significantly better than the 4th and final playoff team)

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 flex. No PPR

My team:

RB: Lamar Miller, Ahmad Bradshaw
WR/TE: Jimmy Graham, Julio Jones, Greg Olson
Flex: Tre Mason
Bench: Trent Richardson, Rashad Jennings, Wes Welker, Josh Gordon, Torrey Smith

Is it worth doing either of these trades?

Trade 1:

Julio Jones and Lamar Miller
for
LeSean McCoy and Roddy White

Trade 2:

Julio Jones
for
Ronnie Hillman and Alshon Jeffrey

I'd do Trade 2

Took the advice and shopped Gordon. Ended up moving him and Richardson for Lacy and Jonas Gray

Also traded wes welker and an 8th round pick next year for keenan allen and a 13th round pick

Last move I made was dropping Tre Mason for Andre Williams

So now Im looking like:

RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy
WR/TE: Jimmy Graham, Julio Jones, Keenan Allen
Flex: Ahmad Bradshaw
Bench: Rashad Jennings, Greg Olsen, Torrey Smith, Jonas Gray, Andre Williams

Still have that Julio/Miller for Shady/Roddy White trade on the table but leaning against accepting

Could also still do the Julio for Hillman/Jeffrey trade I suppose but that doesnt really help me other than this week and I picked up Williams to play this week since Jennings is still out

Back