Toronto at the Suns

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
tuck321 Participation Meter All-Star Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 14209 Location: #1 Posted: 1/4/2015 5:18:09 PM Lets wonder around a little. Sports Insights is showing 72% on Toronto leaving a robust 28% on the Suns. Suns started the fav , became the dog and are back as favorites with the public on Toronto Random fact Toronto last 20 on the road is 11-9 with 3 wins vs over 500 home teams and a win vs Nets who are 500. The win at the Clippers was a little phoney. Reason being they were playing on 4 days rest while the Clippers were playing their 12th game with 1 or fewer days rest. The Suns this season have faced over 500 teams Spurs and won Memphis who was playing with rest and they were b-b and lost GS who was playing b-b and won Dallas who was playing b-b and won 3-1 vs real teams Suns on 1 days rest 12-7 ATS Toronto on 1 days rest 9-9 ATS Suns are a very unusual team. One of the youngest in the NBA. They employ the 3 headed Hydra. 3 Point guards with 2 on floor frequently. They were confused for a while but about a month ago they narrowed things and started to use a 9 man rotation and things got much simpler. They are a very fast team who thrive on fast transition. Its usually not a good idea to bet them under on the road where they are 15-5 over Silly stat. Suns playing over 500 teams 8-4 ATS Toronto playing over 500 teams 6-9 ATS Suns after winning by 10 or more this season 6-1 ATS Toronto is upset. They played at GS on 2 days rest and got blown out. I am very sorry. No Seriously. I had a bet on them. But the fact that they clowned it up at GS does not mean they win at Phoenix I could go on on this. I have not even mentioned the Sunday feature. Lets let it rest. Suns could lose. I really like the Nets but the Suns are just getting better and Toronto currently looks like the 3rd best team in that power house East. Suns minus1 for a 1 unit bet. GL

Good stuff tuck (although you could use some line breaks to make it easier on the eyes : )

:cheers3:

Back