TNF KC +101 on Draft Kings

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
Not sure how many of you use this book, this wager is available online only. Max bet $50 & from what I've read it does not appear to be some BS bonus funds. Obviously they are banking that many will keep the funds in & ultimately blow it. Mostly just a marketing plan to get people not already betting football into it but smells like free $$ to me.

It’s legit, Zeke...I’ve heard radio ads in NYC and nationally promoting this. It is free money as obviously no team has ever lost by 100 points.

It’s a very smart marketing strategy for grabbing new business...

I’ll probably be signing up to take advantage. Maybe I’m a sucker but I’ll happily start taking my money out of offshore accounts. It’s tiring having to deal with the sketchy bs

I wonder if they allow people to open an account, make that bet, then withdraw it. Was thinking of opening one for the wife. I wouldn't feel badly about that because I'll have lost more than $50 well before the NFL season ends.

I’ll probably be signing up to take advantage. Maybe I’m a sucker but I’ll happily start taking my money out of offshore accounts. It’s tiring having to deal with the sketchy bs
This type of opinion happens when an offshore closed up etc. With that being said, BOL/BM aren't going anywhere for awhile and pay no issue at all.

I wonder if they allow people to open an account, make that bet, then withdraw it. Was thinking of opening one for the wife. I wouldn't feel badly about that because I'll have lost more than $50 well before the NFL season ends.
Either way, they have you and your information for further marketing purposes ....aka...the whole point here.

Now that DK is legal in NH & I know that a portion of what I lose helps to fund state schools, I will gladly play with them versus any off shores. Well, until my Bovada funds run out which is just a sweetheart teaser away.

They will, I guess triple check the terms and conditions, but I did this with my GF on fanduel about a month or so ago... they had the same type of promotion, max 50$, bet on the lakers and we will move the spread by 1 point for every 1,000 (or whatever the number was) of peole who also bet it, the line ended up lakers +50 something, when they originally were 4 point favorites..

Get the referral bonus for both accounts and she cashed out the original plus the winnings (and had 50 leftover for the referral, which couldn't be cashed out)

I just tried to do this. Wouldn't let me sign up saying I don't live in New Jersey. Any of you guys able to do it without living in NJ?

I just tried to do this. Wouldn't let me sign up saying I don't live in New Jersey. Any of you guys able to do it without living in NJ?

Weird, they have a list of states that they operate in now. But if you aren't in one of those you are SOL. I'm in NH.

Back