TIP play for tonight 4/13

Phillyroom

Pretty much a regular
Games 73-60-4 +$3880
$1000 2-2
$1500 2-1
TIP PLAYS 6-2-1

My picks have been shitty the last two times...so I am not picking until the playoffs...but just got a call from the friend...the man just dropped 12 large on Hou at +7 ...paid the extra price on the half...GL

Hou (-120) +7 $600
'an_horse'

I'm with you on this one 100%. Not sure why anyone would buy a game from 6.5 to 7 in the NBA and pay 10 cents for it? That doesn't sound like advice from a wise guy. If I had my choice I would buy it down a half point and take +6 even money. That being said the game will land on 7.

Good luck everyone!!

I'm with you on this one 100%. Not sure why anyone would buy a game from 6.5 to 7 in the NBA and pay 10 cents for it? That doesn't sound like advice from a wise guy. If I had my choice I would buy it down a half point and take +6 even money. That being said the game will land on 7.

Good luck everyone!!

:36_11_6:

throwback,

Just look at the Rockets schedule and you will see this is a game they're likely to show up for. They play tomorrow night at Utah and they can still have a shot at best record in the West and or Southwest if they keep winning.

In my opinion this is the best team getting pts. on the entire board today.

Throwback,

Are you worrying about who's going to play for the Rockets tonight? As long as T-Mac is on the floor I would be terrified owning the Nuggets. The Rockets calling card is defense while the Nuggets is offense. Houston is notorious for showing up and playing well vs. run and gun teams when they're rested.

Who knows what will happen but 6 or 7 pts. is a lot in what I believe is nothing more than a pick game which the home team should be 3 pt. favorites. The line is ballooned as the pressure is on Denver.

by the way Shane Battier really doesn't affect the point spread. He may have a lot to do with the outcome but whether he plays or not this line would likely be about the same. Perhaps a half pt. lower but that's it.

In other words if this game were in Houston the line would be a pick em? I don't think so.

well that's what he meant phillyroom, win out, as in win the next two games regardless of what la does. they split their wins they need kings to do adelman a favor and beat lakers.

no one has mentioned the obvious, denver fighting for the playoffs. I think that is more motivation than whatever the rockets are playing for

motivation aside. give the edge to denver at home, but houston is the better team with 6.5. that's alot of points. denver doesn't play D houston does.

wow honestly after watching half the 1st the refs are giving the nuggets ALOT OF CALLS. it's almost insane.

seriously. is anyone seeing what i'm seeing? a rocket swiped at the ball but didn't even make contact. the ref on the other side makes the call.

where are the fouls these refs are calling? i give up. i quit. marking it down as a loss. time to start drinking.

honestly i just want someone anyone to confirm the refs and what they are doing. iverson rubs into scola, blocking foul.. i don't get it. this is not a college game.

i do see the intensity of denver on defense which i would say anything more than what houston is doing. they are taking it to the whole and getting to the line. houston relying on jumpshots.

i'm hoping houston keeps it close under DD so i can take denver 2nd half. houston has no offense.

Regardless of what happens you had to think Denver would be the better team in the 1st Half. playoffs on the line and the energy of the home crowd...they key is what does this team do in the 2nd H after returning from a 4 game mini trip / playing 4 straight away however u want to phrase it and not having any rest..most teams ride the emotion in the 1st H and come out flat in the 2nd H....

HUH?

Guy works harder for his shots than anyone in the league.

And he gets bumped and flops and there's immediately a whistle while he collects himself, gives the ref a dirty look (you know the look: "We talkin' 'bout practice? That what we talkin' 'bout? Practice?"), and limps around while he flexes his elbow...

denver should be up 50. i might bet half what i have on houston and take denver 2nd half and risk losing both. need that window to be smaller.

4 fouls on TMAC.. rockets are donezo.. lots of fouls being called .. 17 personals against the team from houston thus far and its not even halftime...

need the :moose:to get this for the rockets .. 'an_horse'

Rockettes are on life support...TMAC with 4 fouls, Denver came out with purpose tonite

down DD going into HT

Utah on tap tomorrow so expect Rocks to pack it in

no worries Doc...playin these garbage games is next to impossible

your Tips have been money more times then not...much appreciated

After seeing the ending I have to agree...Houston might take the 3rd quarter but I dont seem them coming all the way back to cover..miss a FT allow a 3 ball is terrible in that spot...13 pt game balloons to 17...

Probably best served by taking the 2nd H over @ Seattle if anything...BOL all

Back