TIP play for tonight 4/13

denver has a lot of intensity, and they are playing defense. the rockets played well for the first few minutes of the game but they look like they don't wanna be there. missing battier might be hurting their desire, he brings a bunch of intangibles.

Yeah it was a close game till Jr Smith hit that late 3 right before the 1st Q ended ...21-18 made 24-18 , then I believe he opened up the 2nd Q with another 3 ..so in a blink it went to 9 points...

I had the 1st H over in Dallas and despite the 1st quarter score I knew it was gonna find a way to get over 100.5. They pace is just insane and they didnt even make many shots ...91 FG attempts by half....

Pissed I didnt take SEA 1st H . Have to think Seattle is motivated since this could be the last game EVER in SEATTLE ! Which is why I like the over especially with DAL playing B2B and they have shown much interest in defense..

ah dammit SN. forgot the angle about seattle and their motivation. would have pushed me off dallas EASILY and maybe have even taken seattle. seattle up SU. fuck me. hoping it goes over as it seems like it so i can split.

ah dammit SN. forgot the angle about seattle and their motivation. would have pushed me off dallas EASILY and maybe have even taken seattle. seattle up SU. fuck me. hoping it goes over as it seems like it so i can split.

I knew about it and didnt act on...only IMGN seemed to nail it...an we had another chance at halftime......-6.5 was so short ...oh well we should be good with the over...58-59 pts in 15:30 minutes...

Hope Hous plays there game from here on out...:cheers:

yea. over is looking good. after all is said and done let's see. houston loss and split in 2nd half bets in dallas/seattle, i'll still be up 4 units. *shrugs*

need 22 more in dallas/seattle with 6 min left. dallas covering -8 would be nice as well.

If Denver wins this game they clinch a playoff spot, correct?

no. though they will be one step closer. a win tonight would put them 1 ahead in win column. denver can still lose against memphis.

gsw still has a game @ phoenix and then at home versus seattle. if they win both they beat out denver for the last spot.

so denver beats houston loses to memphis gsw needs to win both games vs pho and sea.

Oh, and if the Nuggets do get there and draw the Lakers, you can start looking at who the Lakers will be playing the second round about five minutes after the tip of Game One.

Fucking Dallas is killing me...I didn't know they clinched a fucking Playoff spot so I took their 2nd Half ML

Oh well, my stupidity

all totals went under for FG today

i dont recall such a under run this lat in season

and books still haven't adjusted enuff

I knew if i bet this I was gonna lose I never ever hedge or middle and when i do I lose :hang:

by the way rockes are garbage they gonna go out the 1st series like always :shake:

Say what you like guys, but when Philly has posted the tip plays they have been very solid. Thanks for posting Philly & gl on al your action!

Back