time to post whatever todays date is baseball (7-18)

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
updated baseball record
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 39-47- -17.81 units

dogs 46-53 +2.88 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 38-14-2 +22.2 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Going with the salami under today. What it came down to was there were several games that just missed making plays to the under and the rest the number seemed about right. So i look for some pitching today. Atleast enough to keep it under the 135

official exotic play

salami under 135 -110 220 to win 200

first baseball play since july 6th. how is that for patience ?

Id be wary that there may be alot of "over" umps tonight...

Grand Salami question for anyone, does the GS total always add up to more than the O/U total. I added up the totals for each game and I get 128, but the GS is 135. 7 run difference seems like a lot. It gives you 0.5 runs a game of leeway if you bet the under. Just curious...

Id be wary that there may be alot of "over" umps tonight...

Grand Salami question for anyone, does the GS total always add up to more than the O/U total. I added up the totals for each game and I get 128, but the GS is 135. 7 run difference seems like a lot. It gives you 0.5 runs a game of leeway if you bet the under. Just curious...

almost always.

The reason being that a single game has no top side limit. lowest scoring game is a one run game.

That makes sense, thanks. I do think the GS under could be the right play depending on where the umpires line up. Hopefully, the under umps will land in games where they can help the gas cans out...

i lost the exotic. i think i am 0-7 this year in exotics in baseball.

just couldnt overcome the walks , homers and errors.

metsrp86 was right. too many walks. the unearned run count was way higher than normal and i am guessing there were way more homers than usual today as well. The hits shouldnt have added up to an over on the salami ... seemed like uggla was playing defense at every position

will reflect the play in my exotics section immediately after this post.

oh yeah almost forgot .... heading into the night games , i had a huge lead again. 12 run lead with the last five games to come. i considered trying to middle the salami by playing over all the tiny little night totals but figured with a 12 run lead and three games lined at 7.5 ( another 4.5 runs of value on the salami , so i had even a larger lead in implied odds ) i was in good shape. After deciding not to , they immediately scored 7 runs in the first inning in arizona.

updated baseball record

updated baseball record
season record to date:
future - reds over 77 wins 1150 to win 1000
favorites 39-47- -17.81 units

dogs 46-53 +2.88 units
overs 10-6-2 +4.05 units
unders 38-14-2 +22.2 units<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

just to update ... by the end of the night , it wasnt even close ... so my statement about number of hits was premature and incorrect.

wrong side and paid the price. i had a rough idea who the umpires would be but wasnt sure WHERE they would be.

Back to the drawing board. i miss april/may

Tough one last night Vegas, but the umpires today are very favorable for an UNDER, the number hasnt come out yet, but I think it will be fairly high. Also, the GS has gone Over 2 nights in a row. These typically dont go on streaks, so I will most likely be on the Under today. The only concern is the weather, and its hot as fuck almost everywhere...

Back