Temple -20
Memphis/USF over 58
Temple/Charlotte over 44
BYU -14
BYU/Uconn over 45
Michigan/Terps under 45
Oregon -7 (a bit out of hand)
ville/ncstate under 46.5

ND/Clemson under 49 ( 48.5 the absolute limit here )

Last edited:
I have so many little adjustments to do for each team still that I only just finished up with my lines when they started coming out. UNC +12.5 is great. I took +9 w/o even good line value, imo, just figured it would head down to 7 at least. WKU -5 is awesome, I'm still comfy with it at 7. UNLV I only missed a half point, and I agree, they can win this game, they are playing hard.

Tougher lines this week, by far, imo.

I have so many little adjustments to do for each team still that I only just finished up with my lines when they started coming out. UNC +12.5 is great. I took +9 w/o even good line value, imo, just figured it would head down to 7 at least. WKU -5 is awesome, I'm still comfy with it at 7. UNLV I only missed a half point, and I agree, they can win this game, they are playing hard.

Tougher lines this week, by far, imo.

I think the lines are much softer this week. But you crushed yesterday I think and I got crushed so you might just be seeing things clearer.

Yeah, the big dogs still hit yesterday. Not very many this week. I nabbed EMU +45.5 and it's down to +45, lol. Taking the worst rushing defense in the FBS versus Fournette, love it.

Yeah, the big dogs still hit yesterday. Not very many this week. I nabbed EMU +45.5 and it's down to +45, lol. Taking the worst rushing defense in the FBS versus Fournette, love it.

I would be careful there. But I think I made it 44 so I guess I agree with you .. need emu to find some pts ...both teams are going to run so you got the running clock if emu stops them for 9.5 on occasion. I don't have the stomach for it but they were certainly a bad looking and poorly coached team Saturday.

BC, Iowa, UNC with you...lean your side on couple of others, only one oppo is UCLA game. Also I tailed you on Unlv. BOL this week.

I know a couple moved against me here already but I am gonna beat the close in every single one of those imo.

I'd be surprised if anything you're on moves even a half point more against you from where they sit right now. So yeah, agreed.

UCLA gonna get a lot of public love I guess ... I could have waited there. But they closed -1 on the road against a team that would be an underdog to ASU. Off one week of play they are adjusting it that far upward? No way. Don't get me wrong, there is something not quite right with ASU when they look pretty darn good on paper ... but my lord that is a lot of pts to be giving against a team like ASU.

Getting some Rice money to get it off the 7 so that Betcris will be more likely to release under a TD.

Was I wrong to downgrade Utah State for the Keeton injury? Sure seems like whoever made these numbers thinks so...Colorado State can't be getting 7 unless the backup is better.

Would my Ags being laying this much to Colorado or Minnesota? Seems CSU was the better team (granted at home) in both of those games.

bm out everyone. i played a bunch of the same stuff at mostly slightly worse numbers. nothing new worth mentioning.

UCLA gonna get a lot of public love I guess ... I could have waited there. But they closed -1 on the road against a team that would be an underdog to ASU. Off one week of play they are adjusting it that far upward? No way. Don't get me wrong, there is something not quite right with ASU when they look pretty darn good on paper ... but my lord that is a lot of pts to be giving against a team like ASU.

Yup. I just nabbed +14 and it's already come back down.

great numbers man. late to the party and on BM I am behind on some. Got App st at -20.5 lolol

Tell me why NCSU not on the radar...know the start has been a cupcake, but they have done what has been asked and looked well doing...not sold on Lou

How is Wisconsin -8? Would Wisconsin actually be favored at Iowa? Don't know what you give for HF at Camp Randall and Kinnick, but shocked to see that number at 8. I've been against UW last two weeks and am pretty bitter about losing on Hawaii last night, felt all I needed was one score and UH had 1st down at the 1 in the 3rd qrt before they imploded with penalties. But this Wisconsin team isn't all that good in my opinion and thought that Iowa's point explosion vs NT might lose some value on this game.

With you on most of your plays...except ASU.

I think they are who they are at this point. A bad football team. They've struggled each and every game (Cal Poly and New Mexico games were alarming) and I'm unable to come up with anything that they do particularly well.

Not sure if looking at the UCLA/Zona game as a reference point makes sense as that was a horribly lined game and would be adjusted majorly if the two teams met again next week. I think a lot of people remain enamored with Arizona and Dick Rod because they knocked off Oregon 2 years in a row.

I suppose UCLA could get caught napping in a lookahead spot, however.

Back