time to post my week 5 card so far

Great stuff as always cc..........do you (or anyone) know why the iowa/purdue game has been pulled at a few shops?

thanks all .. I wont be getting into the thread much .. certainly not to answer questions .. apologies as I think there was someone who wanted Memphis/ole miss thoughts ( of which I have few .. though they used to play week 1 every year and it was a decent rivalry ) and maybe some other questions ... just swamped and I don't have to to do it .. so I wont. sorry about that. good luck to all this week... Have a feeling I will regret not loading up on Miami and having a smaller card.

thanks all .. I wont be getting into the thread much .. certainly not to answer questions .. apologies as I think there was someone who wanted Memphis/ole miss thoughts ( of which I have few .. though they used to play week 1 every year and it was a decent rivalry ) and maybe some other questions ... just swamped and I don't have to to do it .. so I wont. sorry about that. good luck to all this week... Have a feeling I will regret not loading up on Miami and having a smaller card.

BOL VK

To show how confident I am that Miami will win the game,,,,,, if duke wins, I will go to the barbershop ... have them pull out the #1 trimmer and shave my head.

UNM has lost two secondary guys and they are going to be shredded by the fresno pass attack in the second half.

nice win on the sgu ers. I thought that was iffy play but didn't get a chance to comment in here.. iowa wore them down 2H and defense the rest of the way versus very weak schedule is gonna have me looking at them often... great job last week and gl the rest of the way today

thanks guys .. was a good day. keeping my beautiful hair ... and love this boxscore....

duke exposed ...

[TABLE="class: mod-data"]
<tbody>[TR="class: team-color-strip"]
[TH="align: left"][/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
DUKE[/TH]
[TH="align: left"]
MIA[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]1st Downs[/TD]
[TD]17[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD="align: left"]3rd down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]2-16[/TD]
[TD]2-13[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]4th down efficiency
[/TD]
[TD]0-3[/TD]
[TD]1-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Total Yards[/TD]
[TD]264[/TD]
[TD]426[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Passing[/TD]
[TD]179[/TD]
[TD]223[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Comp-Att
[/TD]
[TD]22-51[/TD]
[TD]20-34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per pass
[/TD]
[TD]3.5[/TD]
[TD]6.6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Rushing[/TD]
[TD]85[/TD]
[TD]203[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Rushing Attempts
[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[TD]41[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Yards per rush
[/TD]
[TD]3.4[/TD]
[TD]5.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Penalties[/TD]
[TD]8-50[/TD]
[TD]8-93[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Turnovers[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Fumbles lost
[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="align: left"]Interceptions thrown
[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: bi, align: left"]Possession[/TD]
[TD]27:10[/TD]
[TD]31:5[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

#180 Miami -5 +100
#175 Texas -14
#131 Iowa -12
#159 Rice -10
#173 Stanford -6
#149 UTEP +30 PUSH F
#121 USF +33
#135 northwestern +11.5
#107/#108 UCLA/ASU under 59.5 loser grade F-
#131/#132 Iowa/Purdue over 46 loser D
#199/#200 NMSU/LSU over 54.5
#153 Bowling Green -4
#135/#136 NW/PSU under 45.5
#111/#112 FresnoSt/UNM under 73
#126 VT -21
2H Fresno State -6
2H Fresno State/UNM Over 34
2H Umass +3
201/202 Illinois/Nebraska over 61

WOW!!! Very impressive!!! Great work CC!!

an_clap.gif

Feel like I only had one poorly capped game today with UTEP but managed a push anyway. UCLA/ASU total was way off in the midweek .. probably won't write up the losers ... VT was a coin flip and had the ball around the wmich 10 late but made mistakes and I wouldn't take it again as there is something wrong with their offense beyond what we already knew ... Utep got demolished but had a miraculous backdoor cover, pushing for me, winning for other people I know and losing for most I would think ... ASU total was a really bad play midweek, no tackling, fast pace and big plays are a bad formula for an under and was just on the wrong side... and the iowa total losing was a product of their slow start ... I had assumed they would be up early and that would make purdue have to be more aggressive and then iowa could open it up some themselves with a lead .... but purdue played them tough and my scenario never really panned out ... iowa still covered but left the total begging for more... I don't want to talk about the Nebraska total. Teams just went through the motions second half I guess.

Wish my Birthdays were was good as this.Good work K :cheers3:

I bet SDSU ,didnt watch it.Probably for the best cause at HT Id be thinking I was a genius.

Oracle type call on laying off Clemson. I was the unfortunate one who still played it at 15.5. You didn't get your number, so you laid off. Smart move. UNC was never in the game, but Clemson's defense was disinterested enough to keep letting them get scores to get under 3 TDs.

Back