time to post my week 12 card so far

look who it is VK back in town! I had both of those games circled. I was waiting to see the line movement on the Indiana game. Was breaking down the SOAL game last night and they look like the better team per the stats. BOL this week

128-108

indiana Grade B+ -- Thought they were unprepared for Rowe early but adjusted well. Just a really good football team when healthy imo. Underrated good. Back to the well this week i have a feeling and then back to the well in the bowl i have a feeling.

sbama Grade D- -- Georgia state was clearly the better team. I liked my angle. Sbama sitting a game away from bowl eligibility and face two of the top three teams in the conference to finish the year. They had by far the best chance at bowl eligibility for their conference of the remaining teams. Sunbelt has four bowl tie ins and only three bowl eligible teams ...

We all have missed ur weekly extended college football post. Hopefully ur will be able to find more time and desire and give us ur thoughts about the coming games. Thanks for what U do my friend
:tiphat:

Back