Ga Soutern -2
Wisconsin 6

Totals:
USC/Stanford Under 59
UNT/FAU over 72.5
oklahoma/TCU over 63.5
Clemson/Mia under 46

Selections so noted.
Going back to last week, I was totally occupied with other activities and wound up coattailing you almost completely . It turned out to be a fun week. First, there were two games where I jumped ship. The first was accidental- I clicked the wrong box and wound up on Old Dominion:curse:. But I was influenced by the line move, and bet Auburn +6.
I think I went 4-2 on totals. I won on Friday night. And I really enjoyed being on the happy side in 3 games with late meaningful scores. I hope you saw some of these. Indiana scored late for tha backdown cover on the over. Ditto Northwestern when they were just running out the clock. Best of all was the finish of the UConn-Cincy game. Cincy leads by 7. Last play of game fourth down. Pass incomplete. Game over. But a flag. Can’t end on a penalty. Touchdown on the extra down! But the best is yet to come. U Conn misses xtra point and loses by one. True story.
Good luck tomorrow.

Feel so snake bit. Nothing like pushing a game that plays out basically like you thought it would. So disillusioned the last two days with betting this crap. Get everything right and nothing to show for it. Work so hard to see crap like tonight. Meanwhile, some person made a terrible over bet at a good number and is out celebrating, thinking they are a genius, not realizing what an undeserved, total bullshit cash they managed. The over was just an awful bet that got lucky. Go thank your lucky stars, pull the horseshoe out of your ass, and go ask a super model out on a date.

VK, I really like that LMU bet. If there was ever a situation to bet a dog against FSU it's this week.

I didn't think about it until I saw it on your thread though, and was too late. My book wouldn't give me that number. Two guys I deal with have it at 25 and one said he wasn't taking any more action on it for now. One of them said, "what is it with you guys? You haven't bet LMU your whole freaking life and now I'm exposed because every one of you suddenly wants that side." I see that number available on the on-line sites so I'm going to look around tomorrow and see if I can come close to 27 and I may follow you on that one.

Like the Clemson/Miami under too, but I'm through with college unders. I will never bet another one until I die. Unless I somehow forget how sickening it feels to one when the things you describe above happen, and I doubt I ever will.

It was too big to begin with (I think) but now should be really too big. But you never know how teams are going to react. They could rally behind this.

Oddly, if FSU were to get Sumlin they would get a good coach and could make the playoff next year. That would be just greatness.

It was too big to begin with (I think) but now should be really too big. But you never know how teams are going to react. They could rally behind this.

Oddly, if FSU were to get Sumlin they would get a good coach and could make the playoff next year. That would be just greatness.
He is one of the coaches being considered. If he brings Chavis with him, im okay with it.

Injury report on ULM shows they might not have any linebackers ready more or less. A majority on ULM. Im terrible with motivation but the young ones on fsu prolly just want to ball today. Have a great day.

Not winning that under pretty much ruined my weekend. Felt like a capping genius before, during and after the game and yet it hit 59. How? Rifuckingdiculous game.

congrats on raise by the way...cannot wait to get you to pay more money for my benefit.

congrats on raise by the way...cannot wait to get you to pay more money for my benefit.

I won't live long enough to utilize any of my social security contributions so it instantaneously does that. And thanks.

Curse of Killa with coastal. After going 567-0 in debates against him, i can't win a bet involving coastal

Am I correct that OU\TCU scored zero points in 4Q?
That hurt, even though I could see it coming.

Back