Tiger vs Phil Part 2

What is Tom’s index? This is hard to watch... good ol Phil can’t hit a fairway with an iron... good stuff

DrearyForcefulHornshark-size_restricted.gif

If this turns into everyone roasting brady with donations if he can hit a decent shot it will be better than expected

There was actually some value on live betting last week.

I wouldn't bet the actual match beforehand. Last week the team that won didn't win a hole the last 13 holes(3 hours of losing). The end was gimmicky.

There are some interesting props..

I played that there will be a shot holed from off the green +300 for chump change so far.
Routine

If I holed out like Brady.... I wouldn’t care what I did the rest of the round.
That is worth the day out if it were me

The odds on Tiger are really going to suck going forward. More than normal.
He's stripping it.

Looks like a nice course but I don't see it being very special. It's flat as a pancake. The Tiger tees give it the length the pros love, but compared to Seminole last week there's no contest.

I have found this incredibly boring. They had fun for like 6 holes but otherwise it’s sucked. Why can’t they get the party guys out there?

All through the match there were normal investment and insurance commercials. Match ends and we get back to those damn solo piano pandemic commercials.

Wouldn't watch another second of this again. Tiger has little interest with interaction while he's playing. This event raised a lot of money but it's going to take some heat for having 2 bad golfers playing with 2 legends.

Wouldn't watch another second of this again. Tiger has little interest with interaction while he's playing. This event raised a lot of money but it's going to take some heat for having 2 bad golfers playing with 2 legends.
Agree. I’d rather watch like a 4 man scramble of a team of so-so celebrities than that again

Back