Tiger Masters 2022

DaddyMcIlhon

Pretty much a regular
I’m pretty sure 90% of the talk this week has been about Tiger. If you’ve watched Live From The Masters at all this week you’d know. It has turned into a scenario where literally everyone is under the radar except for Tiger. It’s one of the more interesting setups leading into The Masters that I can remember.

All that being said, I’m rooting for him too! I figured I may as well bet on him if we’re all gonna be rooting for him. Grabbed what I thought was a pretty fair number a few days ago. The 35s I’m seeing now are a little crazy and frankly unfair. He’s not twice as likely to win this as Niemann, Hatton, Scott, etc.

My card has a lot of golfers on it but most of them are small plays .25 units or less.

Biggest play is on Collin. I think of all the players who are not being talked about, and again it’s a lot because of Tiger, Collin is getting the least amount of love and he has won 2 of the last 8 majors! He also was T18 last year in his second try … so he’s figuring out his way around here. He said something in his Masters interview about how he was forcing himself to play outside of himself those first two trips.. trying to hit draws. He’s gonna be out there slicing and dicing those cuts this week and the greens should be pretty receptive after all this rain.

Koepka 20-1 (.25 units)
Morikawa 25-1 (2 units)
Niemann 66-1 (.5 units)
Scott 66-1 (1 unit)
Tiger 72-1 (.25 units)
Ancer 95-1 (.15 units)
Si Woo 100-1 (.10 units)
Hughes 150-1 (.10 units)
Harman 200-1 (.10 units)

I think that’s everything lol. GL everyone! Can’t wait.

If I didn't hear another word about Tig and watched him shoot 68 tomorrow as a deaf man it would be incredible!

I’m pretty sure 90% of the talk this week has been about Tiger. If you’ve watched Live From The Masters at all this week you’d know. It has turned into a scenario where literally everyone is under the radar except for Tiger. It’s one of the more interesting setups leading into The Masters that I can remember.

All that being said, I’m rooting for him too! I figured I may as well bet on him if we’re all gonna be rooting for him. Grabbed what I thought was a pretty fair number a few days ago. The 35s I’m seeing now are a little crazy and frankly unfair. He’s not twice as likely to win this as Niemann, Hatton, Scott, etc.

My card has a lot of golfers on it but most of them are small plays .25 units or less.

Biggest play is on Collin. I think of all the players who are not being talked about, and again it’s a lot because of Tiger, Collin is getting the least amount of love and he has won 2 of the last 8 majors! He also was T18 last year in his second try … so he’s figuring out his way around here. He said something in his Masters interview about how he was forcing himself to play outside of himself those first two trips.. trying to hit draws. He’s gonna be out there slicing and dicing those cuts this week and the greens should be pretty receptive after all this rain.

Koepka 20-1 (.25 units)
Morikawa 25-1 (2 units)
Niemann 66-1 (.5 units)
Scott 66-1 (1 unit)
Tiger 72-1 (.25 units)
Ancer 95-1 (.15 units)
Si Woo 100-1 (.10 units)
Hughes 150-1 (.10 units)
Harman 200-1 (.10 units)

I think that’s everything lol. GL everyone! Can’t wait.
Lots of good stuff and yes Collin somehow under the radar ...

He's on my list...

Nice card, GL

Back