Thursday's NBA Plays...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
44-37 (+10.61)

0-1 last night. 3-0 mini-run before that.

Last night was a total misread. Wolves have been overrated by Vegas all season.

Philadelphia 76ers at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Spurs -14.5
(3 units)

:popcorn:

Obvious 'situational' play. 1st of 2 part series, both with the Spurs and both relatively strong.

Sixers playing their 7th game in 10 days, minus JoJo and RoCo with a trip to South Beach on-deck.

Anticipating a massacre.

Spurs just signed Joel Anthony to another 10-day contract so will be carrying 4 bigs for tonight. All good.

Nah, pretty sure Pops has a history of laying the hammer on his 'offspring'.

His Spurs average margin of victory against Philly since Brett Brown became their head coach is 22.8 points.

Spurs beat the Sixers by 51 points last season without Kawhi.

This Spurs team is just disgusting. They are sloppy with the ball and cannot defend. Same old story every time I watch them play...

Nothing new. Same team that got wrecked @ NOLA & then (all at home) lost SU to the Dallas freaking Mavs, were up 1 at HT vs Den & were down 4 at HT to Minny.

That's just in the last two weeks...

They're the single best team in the league against the spread so far this season and are on pace for 60+ wins. It's definitely something new, unfortunate that you've been backing them a lot during a rough stretch but a spade is a spade.

I was prepared to take the Spurs second half up to -10.5 but it opened at 12 and quickly went to -13. No thanks.

They're the single best team in the league against the spread so far this season and are on pace for 60+ wins. It's definitely something new, unfortunate that you've been backing them a lot during a rough stretch but a spade is a spade.
Only 13-10 ATS at home though. Definitely not the dominant home team of the past few seasons, especially at the defensive end.

I'm sure Pop is ripping them a new one at the half. We'll see what that means in the 2H.
I don't know, but Popovich has never struck me as the yelling type. Always pictured him as more just sitting there saying nothing and staring everyone down making the guys feel uncomfortable.

Nothing to see here.

The much better team with all the advantages failed to show up against a lesser team at home, typical night in the NBA.

And as always, steam kills.

Spurs in another 'great' spot on Saturday night, if bet again will they win us our money back from this debacle or not ???

Spurs will go balls to the wall in the 4th and win by 7-10 points.

Pops probably told the guys not to expend themselves too much early and do what they need to do to win in the 4th.

Conserving energy for the long road trip ahead. Pops too smart at the expense of us bettors.

That being said the Sixers could easily get ripped 42-20 in the 4th as well.

6-point lead after 3, could of been worse.

Sixers have to be feeling the burn, hopefully a full Philly bed-shit and subsequent ass kicking by San Antonio in the money quarter.

lol, dude just called another one. Brett a good coach but quit being an ass bruh...

$$. Was on this one too. Pretty good when I'm on board. Could have been a 30+ point game. Really should have been a 20+, but that rookie Murray came in with a quick 3 turnovers late in the 4th.

Can always rely on Mills to bring some spark and Dedmon and Simmons were big. Can believe I'm saying those last 2 names were crucial for the cover.

Fortunate but reality is that was the least points they could've won by based on how many quality looks they missed and how many weird bounces Philly got on oboards.

More to work on for them before Saturday, congrats on cashing.

Part of those weird bounces were the Spurs being comatose in the 1H and not going after boards while Philly still had some energy. In the 2H they just were completely gassed.

Wow what a pathetic effort by Spurs but still got the $$ simply bc the spot. Great call.

PS - How bad is Kyle Anderson and that kid Murray as well

Murray has some upside. Started that recent game at the Cavs which the Spurs won and looked really good.

I've only been underwhelmed by Anderson.

Fortunate but a wins a win. Thanks and grats to all the dudes that cashed on the situation.

Anderson's nickname is Slo-Mo and he is just that.

I got to remind people that Sean Elliott said when the Spurs drafted Kyle Anderson he jumped off his couch he was so excited...thought he was the next Magic LOLOLOL

such a poor fit as it was obvious he couldn't guard anyone at the next level.

Good call Em

Back