Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
TOR/SF, I'm looking at you

played CHC +107

leans from the BOL open:
NYM +135/u7: Iassogna
PIT o7.5: Fairchild
OAK u7
CHW +144
CIN u7.5: Little? (if he follows the series to the new spot)
BOS +185: Cederstrom
LAD +113: Knight? (if he follows the series to the new spot)

on the radar:
DET -126: Wegner
TOR -112: Reyburn
ARI o8.5: Randazzo

Like that mets under. Mets haven't been hitting this series and degrom been nasty recently.

Like that mets under. Mets haven't been hitting this series and degrom been nasty recently.

deGrom is one of my favorite guys in the game, think Zimmerman kept me off though I shoulda played u7 -115 when I saw it at the open. Think I'm now looking at NYM until some over money that I don't expect hits to make the juice more reasonable.

Oddly enough I thought Zimmerman was the best starter WAS had preseason and drafted him on both fantasy squads yet really haven't liked his year so far

Ryu threw a CGSO in his only start versus the Angels on May 28, 2013. The last two lefties to throw CGSO against the Angels also allowed zero runs in their subsequent starts versus the Angels: David Price on Aug 16, 2012 and Chris Sale on May 17, 2013. Since 2012, opposing teams are 4-0 SU versus the Angels after their starter threw a CGSO in his previous start against them. The Angels scored a total of six runs in those four games.

It's a different year, however, and (according to daily notes) the Angels rank first in hard-hit average (.178), second in wOBA (.339) and third in isolated power (.166) when facing lefties this season.

Why do you say Detroit and then Wagner. Wagner is a big problem for under and Detroit. I think ERA with Rick around 5.71 based on around 17 innings.
By the way Detroit absolutely wants to win this game but their next series is at Toronto Friday and earlier this season Detroit was swept at home by Toronto which I seriously doubt they have forgotten so under would have probably been fine but now???
By the way Detroit is 9-4 today with the better starter but Wednesday and Thursday are STRONG for Yanks 10-3 on Thursdays. NY in the day 8 games over to Detroit 4

Last edited:
Kind of a simple play would be to bet on Milwaukee 7-4 on Thursday against 6-6 SF and bet on a guy that is 9-2 last 11 starts against Peavy.
Peavy on 4 days rest is 1-5 with a 4.86 ERA to go with his 1-7 away with a 5.80 ERA. You might find better plays as Wily is not great on 5 days rest but it is positive equity
I might be wrong. SF is 7-3 last 10 away. Ump is 8-13 for the road team. Not really much difference with these 2 on 4 or in the day. It seems a little sick but maybe I am supposed to play Peavy in a day game on the road. Milwaukee is 3 games over 500 in the day. Giants are 11 and I am getting 19 cents. I could easily see Peavy staying even through 5 and then SF just taking over.

Last edited:
Flande on 6 6.97 ERA 10.1 inning sample
7.36 ERA in the day.
So we have a Cub starter who has not pitched in Colorado facing a retard. Colorado off a 13 run win on a bad day of week in the day where they now really suck. First half I guess

Cubs Over, KC, Toronto, yankees over, Miami, Boston under

This is lame. It is far from obvious that Yanks go over. Regardless STOP the no reasoning lists and give reasons for picks otherwise it is a complete wast of time for everyone

No idea who the Miami starter is
Volguez likes the night, does better on 4 days rest and has beat Miami 6 for 6
is 2-0 with ump but with a untasty 5.73 ERA
In the past Miami has done
well with him
Not seeing much here
Running down the road
Houston has McHugh away, on 5 and in the night.
As good as it gets. Philadelphia has a good pitcher and a good day of the week and are playing very well at home. They have swept 2 teams at home this year but play at home vs the Mets the next day. The last time they played the Mets was at home going 1-3 earlier this year. Need to look more but very interesting.

This is lame. It is far from obvious that Yanks go over. Regardless STOP the no reasoning lists and give reasons for picks otherwise it is a complete wast of time for everyone
what seems to be the problem tuck? Did I rub you the wrong way?

yanks bats versus porcello hit .333 , porcello on poor rest/plits....day game at yankee stadium, ump helps the over...

don't get your issue, there are a ton of people who come in this thread and put a list of what they are leaning and if people wonder why, there's a discussion/question asked..

either way, i'm sorry?

No idea who the Miami starter is
Volguez likes the night, does better on 4 days rest and has beat Miami 6 for 6
is 2-0 with ump but with a untasty 5.73 ERA
In the past Miami has done
well with him
Not seeing much here
Running down the road
Houston has McHugh away, on 5 and in the night.
As good as it gets. Philadelphia has a good pitcher and a good day of the week and are playing very well at home. They have swept 2 teams at home this year but play at home vs the Mets the next day. The last time they played the Mets was at home going 1-3 earlier this year. Need to look more but very interesting.

you don't know Jared Cosart?

I also think your posts earlier also made it more than "far from obvious"

Yes. Not what Covers has up. I would think about it but I might want to wait till he shows me he is back. I am already looking at too many games
Lists regardless of who makes them are stupid and waste time. If you do not know that--- learn. Reasons are worthwhile because they give people reading a chance to do things that make sense
Lists are nothing but a distraction that makes no one money. If a play is worth making explain why. It is not that difficult.
I would like 3 to 4 plays tops tomorrow. Nets might be in there as Washington stinks on Thursday. Would not bother with it without it and may not anyway. Just what info is up tomorrow. My problem is I can find a lot more than 4 plays that look reasonable.
Regarding that total I am fairly sure Yanks have been big unders this season in day games and Detroit is on a 6 game under streak on the road with a major distraction with Toronto. Just nothing written in stone Yet but it could over

Yes. Not what Covers has up. I would think about it but I might want to wait till he shows me he is back. I am already looking at too many games
Lists regardless of who makes them are stupid and waste time. If you do not know that--- learn. Reasons are worthwhile because they give people reading a chance to do things that make sense
Lists are nothing but a distraction that makes no one money. If a play is worth making explain why. It is not that difficult.
I would like 3 to 4 plays tops tomorrow. Nets might be in there as Washington stinks on Thursday. Would not bother with it without it and may not anyway. Just what info is up tomorrow. My problem is I can find a lot more than 4 plays that look reasonable.

my point is, that has been happening in our discussion forums for more than just now..don't understand why bring it up now out of the blue

In a way I agree. I should have been clear about it before but this is something I am serious about so it may be best for me to just work on my own as the lists pretty much just disgust me

cubs over is "obvious" we get a first time pitcher at Coors and two pitchers who I think are terrible, or in the words of tuck "retarded"...ball travels better during the day at coors as well.

i know tuck doesn't like lists, the Mets number just keeps growing and that will put me on deGrom

FWIW....DeGrom is off a spectacular performance in which he lost a no-hitter in 7th. Pitch count was ok, but tough mentally to rebound his next start or two. Also helps that Zimmerman has won his last 3 starts vs. Mets, limiting them to 3 runs each time.

He's hardly given up a thing in a month....best ERA in the majors. I think he's just fine mentally.

went under in DC, got the movement I wanted and i'm not sure I want to back that joke of a Mets lineup (interesting to see DeGrom 8th, bad move Terry)

FWIW....DeGrom is off a spectacular performance in which he lost a no-hitter in 7th. Pitch count was ok, but tough mentally to rebound his next start or two. Also helps that Zimmerman has won his last 3 starts vs. Mets, limiting them to 3 runs each time.

if he wants to lose 2-0 then i'm fine with it

can't buy a win this week so will quietly tail someone today.......

Going Tuna and white Marlin fishing later tonight/morning -- so maybe a "Marlins" play.....

Lot of pressure to succeed after being named Rookie pitcher of the month. Feels like deja vu.....

Look at Odrisamer Despaigne...

[TABLE="class: data, width: 660"]
<tbody>[TR="class: datarow, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD]8/6/2014[/TD]
[TD]@ MIN[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]ND[/TD]
[TD]5-4[/TD]
[TD]W -103[/TD]
[TD]O 8.5[/TD]
[TD]5.2[/TD]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]101[/TD]
[TD]17.8[/TD]
[TD]1.67[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datarow, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD]7/31/2014[/TD]
[TD]STL[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]2-6[/TD]
[TD]L -101[/TD]
[TD]O 7.5[/TD]
[TD]5.2[/TD]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]97[/TD]
[TD]17.1[/TD]
[TD]0.43[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7/26/2014[/TD]
[TD]@ ATL[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]3-5[/TD]
[TD]L 166[/TD]
[TD]O 7[/TD]
[TD]3.2[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]89[/TD]
[TD]24.3[/TD]
[TD]5.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7/20/2014[/TD]
[TD]NYM[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]ND[/TD]
[TD]2-1[/TD]
[TD]W 104[/TD]
[TD]U 6.5[/TD]
[TD]7.2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]3[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]123[/TD]
[TD]16.0[/TD]
[TD]1.29[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7/10/2014[/TD]
[TD]@ LA[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]1-2[/TD]
[TD]L 251[/TD]
[TD]U 6[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]110[/TD]
[TD]15.7[/TD]
[TD]3.33[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]7/5/2014[/TD]
[TD]SF[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]ND[/TD]
[TD]3-5[/TD]
[TD]L 124[/TD]
[TD]O 6.5[/TD]
[TD]6.0[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]103[/TD]
[TD]17.2[/TD]
[TD]4.50[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]6/29/2014[/TD]
[TD]ARI[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]2-1[/TD]
[TD]W -117[/TD]
[TD]U 7[/TD]
[TD]6.2[/TD]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]102[/TD]
[TD]15.3[/TD]
[TD]1.60[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]6/23/2014[/TD]
[TD]@ SF[/TD]
[TD]S[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]6-0[/TD]
[TD]W 141[/TD]
[TD]U 7[/TD]
[TD]7.0[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]0[/TD]
[TD]86[/TD]
[TD]12.3[/TD]
[TD]3.67[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

He was right there with DeGrom as far as best rookie in the league, dominating everyone. But since his near no-hitter vs. Mets on 7/20.....he has been very hittable. It could happen to DeGrom too. Just a warning. DeGrom is new to the league, eventually they will get some scouting on him and hit him, then it will be up to him to make adjustments.

Despaigne is a 27 year-old rookie. I wouldn't make comparisons between him and DeGrom, especially after seeing both guys pitch.

Under in Arizona. Combo Nuno excellent night pitcher,
KC off 2 wins in series and looking at SF at home next day

Heavy lean to Seattle
Scott on 4 31 innings 1-4 6.68 ERA team not liked by Seattle and not really going good

Sorry I'm late but SF auto play with Pagan back until line adjust.

amazing underrated lead off who might be the most important bat in baseball

I love Paul Oneill basically calling Phil Coke a retard for continuing to throw over to first with Headly. Who was clearly not going to steal. Clearly trying to choke away my detroit rl play. Finally drags the count to 3-2 where he is going to run anyway. I hate Phil Coke.

This is a crock of shit anyway. Some guys are good cappers and don't list 'reasons' for their plays. Getting someone else's reasoning could be the most overrated thing in sports wagering....who cares why they made a bet if they are good at picking winners? The reason I say it's overrated is because guys throw up 'reasons' like 'this team plays well on Tuesdays' like that is supposed to be given more weight than someone just posting their leans. Ugh.

Sorry I'm late but SF auto play with Pagan back until line adjust.

amazing underrated lead off who might be the most important bat in baseball

agree with this for the most part, gonna wait to see him get back in the groove though

updated leans:
OAK u7
CHW +172
ARI o8.5: Randazzo

Under in Arizona. Combo Nuno excellent night pitcher,
KC off 2 wins in series and looking at SF at home next day

SF doesn't seem any more important to KC than getting the win today, but I'm gonna need them if i end up going over. Care to elaborate on Nuno's night dominance? I really don't like the KC lineup, but Guthrie does not setup well to pitch in Arizona as the extreme flyballer that he is

Nuno pitches to the fly ball as well, not a good fit in AZ from what I've seen so far. Lots of loud outs, those will turn into runs sooner or later.

SF doesn't seem any more important to KC than getting the win today, but I'm gonna need them if i end up going over. Care to elaborate on Nuno's night dominance? I really don't like the KC lineup, but Guthrie does not setup well to pitch in Arizona as the extreme flyballer that he is
I don't think you give enough this KC line up credit right now;

went in and took a series from Oakland in Oakland (2-1), prior to that since being swept by Boston, they've won 5 straight series including tonights..So they get the job done..both pitchers don't impress me so I get why you're looking at the over and not sure where Tuck was going with the SF on deck tomorrow....IMO teams that are fighting for playoffs spots right now can't have look aheads, doesn't mean they won't, but I think the good managers will have their team focus on their games one at a time...

a caveat to Guthrie is that his last start was nice, outdueled Gray in Oakland but the BP probably helps him there, again no one on this Arizona team is really scaring me currently...Nuno can be hit as well. :D:tiphat:

Nuno seems to be throwing well lately, i understand the loud outs KJ was talking about, but he's unseen by any Royal (hoped while he was with NYY they'd have seen him this year). Guthrie's been good and it's a big enough park that he has the room if they're hit to people as opposed to the death by 1,000 papercuts thing. Gonna let it go...

Eyeing Carroll, but it looks like Elias needed the A-S break as he's turned it on since then against some decent lineups. Hate the CHW bullpen and Carroll won't go too deep so I'm likely gonna let that awful offense lay nearly 2/1 and focus on Friday

don't love Pino and i struggle to predict Lester, but I have no fears fading the MIN offense/OAK is a prohibitive home favorite so it correlates and Gorman showed up so I think I'm going under out west

Back