Thursday-Sunday NBA Conference Semifinals...

will play dallas today and i like Boston on Sunday also.

...glad to be on the same wavelength, BAR

Howard in starting line-up for Dallas today.

Updated: 5/9/2009 - 12:30 PM - Note: all times are Eastern Time
nuggets_36t.png
Denver at Dallas
mavericks_36t.png

American Airlines Center

<TABLE class=scorebox><TBODY><TR><TH class=l>LINE SCORE</TH><TH class=c>1</TH><TH class=c>2</TH><TH class=c>3</TH><TH class=c>4</TH><TH class=c>T</TH></TR><TR><TD class=l>Nuggets</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Mavericks</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
nuggets_22t.png
Denver Nuggets

<TABLE class=game-stats><TBODY><TR><TH class=l>Player</TH><TH>POS</TH><TH>PTS</TH><TH>REB</TH><TH>AST</TH></TR><TR><TD class=l>Carmelo Anthony</TD><TD>f</TD><TD>24.0</TD><TD>5.7</TD><TD>5.0</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Kenyon Martin</TD><TD>f</TD><TD>10.0</TD><TD>6.1</TD><TD>2.9</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Nene Hilario</TD><TD>c</TD><TD>13.4</TD><TD>7.1</TD><TD>2.4</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Dahntay Jones</TD><TD>g</TD><TD>7.1</TD><TD>2.3</TD><TD>0.3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Chauncey Billups</TD><TD>g</TD><TD>19.6</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>7.3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
mavericks_22t.png
Dallas Mavericks

<TABLE class=game-stats><TBODY><TR><TH class=l>Player</TH><TH>POS</TH><TH>PTS</TH><TH>REB</TH><TH>AST</TH></TR><TR><TD class=l>Josh Howard</TD><TD>f</TD><TD>15.6</TD><TD>4.3</TD><TD>1.3</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Dirk Nowitzki</TD><TD>f</TD><TD>22.7</TD><TD>8.9</TD><TD>2.7</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Erick Dampier</TD><TD>c</TD><TD>7.0</TD><TD>7.4</TD><TD>0.6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Antoine Wright</TD><TD>g</TD><TD>5.6</TD><TD>1.4</TD><TD>0.6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=l>Jason Kidd</TD><TD>g</TD><TD>9.9</TD><TD>5.7</TD><TD>5.6</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Officials

• Bennett Salvatore
  • Ken Mauer
  • Mark Wunderlich

Suspensions are getting out of hand. Chill out Stern. Heard Artest may get suspended too...turning into a joke...

Whats your thoughts on the Under in the Mavs Game. Seen alot of overs in the last couple of games...Is it time they slow it down?

Dallas is a -1 Fav for game 4. I would think this is a gift with Denver!!! Dallas to lay down and end there season so they dont have to go to Denver and Get Bashed On National TV.

Abt Boston game, Perkins might get suspended for tomorrow, maybe that's why the odds went a bit up.

Celtics center Kendrick Perkins will not be suspended for elbowing Mickael Pietrus in the throat on Friday.
Boston dodged a bullet, as the league has taken a fairly strict stance on above-the-shoulder contact this postseason. Game 4 will be played in Orlando on Sunday.

Suspensions are getting out of hand. Chill out Stern. Heard Artest may get suspended too...turning into a joke...

The NBA has reduced the foul that got Ron Artest ejected from Friday's game to a Flagrant 1, eliminating any chance that he'll be suspended.
Rockets fans would have been justifiably outraged if Artest had been suspended -- even the Lakers' Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol admitted that there was nothing to warrant a Flagrant 2 foul.

By the way B.A.R I dont know what book you use but the Boston ML is +206 at matchbook right now

By the way B.A.R I dont know what book you use but the Boston ML is +206 at matchbook right now

I like to get the least possible odds man....:36_11_6:

I honestly thought line would go down yesterday..so I grabbed that "jooocy" 160:36_11_6:

and this morning at CRIS...185
icon9.gif

I like to get the least possible odds man....:36_11_6:

I honestly thought line would go down yesterday..so I grabbed that "jooocy" 160:36_11_6:

and this morning at CRIS...185
icon9.gif

BAR no rockets +8 love?

Are you female, 5'3" and a brunette? and less than 120 lbs?

Hunt's into midgets, BAR's into spinners. Must be a D thing.

LOL JP.

BAR, you know dimes has reduced juice night before or day of game right bro? just a heads up..they also change ML's with that as well.

On it with you.

Back