Thursday-Sunday NBA Conference Semifinals...

I see you lurking, been too long.

smh212
user_online.gif

Awesomeitus Degenerate

<!-- link bar -->
<!-- current activity -->Last Activity: Today 03:21 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Thursday-Saturday NBA Conference Semifinals...

hello Gentlemen. just wanted to get in this Live Game Chat. The spreads going to 5. Still suggesting to take it at 5? Bars?

Josh Howard missed Thursday's practice due to his sprained right ankle and remains questionable for Saturday's Game 3 against the Nuggets.
"We're hoping that he'll be able to go Saturday, but can't give you a definite (answer) at this point," coach Rick Carlisle said.

Its gonna be hard for Mavs tomorrow with Howard unable to play......

agree... last game proved that.. dont see why it would be any different.. Howard the question mark.. but BAR is running HOT.. thanks man followed all three winners so far

Hopefully one more.

If that hits and JJ is out I can really see this hitting 10 straight...unreal.

That will help support a Boston play Sunday night.

agree... last game proved that.. dont see why it would be any different.. Howard the question mark.. but BAR is running HOT.. thanks man followed all three winners so far

Yeah that's why I'm so confused i'll probably sit this one out, on one hand I see a really good Nuggets team, on the other BAR has been raking in the dough (played orl and Atl both game 2 and paid severely!!) hehe I just don't see how the Mavs are gonna match up with the Nuggets, and the way Melo and Chauncey are playing, man, everytime the Mavs fail to convert the Nuggets are running the fastbreak like crazy, even Nene is having break away dunks, their making JKidd look very old....

:4_12_12:

My Squad Came to play. Good Job with the Games!!! Lets see what we have in store for tomorrow. Congrats to Orlando Backers!!!!:smiley_acbe:

CONGRATS!
after all the hard work you seem to put into it and after the dissapointing regular season you're turning this baby around in a tremendous way.
great job, man!:tiphat:

Joe Johnson missed Friday's practice but would still like to play Saturday despite suffering a severely sprained right ankle in Thursday's blowout loss to the Cavaliers.
"I can’t see me not playing," Johnson said. "I don’t want to let this opportunity go by. We’re down 0-2. I want to be out there for my teammates. Hopefully in 48 hours I will feel a lot better." Consider him a game-time decision, May. 8 - 12:34 pm et

Last edited:
Anyone who isn't tailing this run or god forbid bets against it just doesn't like money or just likes losing money! You da man b.a.r. I feel bad for my bookie. He's actually a very nice guy! :)

Hey Big...nice picking:)...and GL as always! I'm with ya on DAL and I'm gonna make a small play on ATL plus all those points at home...just seems like a let down spot for CLE...I know about the injuries for ATL...but someone usually steps up in these instances.

Todays referee numbers per over unders

In Atlanta:

Mauer 26-38
Salvatore 37-35
Wunderlich 31-41

In Dallas:

Callahan 34-23
McCuthceon 38-35
Spooner 22-35

Thanks for the responses everyone. Little short on time today and want to cap tomorrow's card as well.

I would still lean Cleveland. I think Joe plays but cthat was a nasty sprain he took. I doubt he is effective. The Hawks could have an emotional surge or they could just be down with 3 guys ailing. They have a great home crowd at Phillips and that will help but over 48 minute game I just do not see the firepower.

Sticking with my 2 units on Dallas. Had planned on prolly adding by today but with all the intangibles I'll stick with what I have. I do think it's the right play though still.

BAR, I would like to say thanks, as I talied your plays last night. I know you are a great capper, but on top of that have been so hot - I had to.

Keep em coming my man - you are really seeing things well.

Thank you very much. Just glad I could help a bit after that stinker of a Feb-early April.

Back