Thursday play

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
Trying to keep last night's form. Like one play here.

Mavs (-6,5) (1.92 @ Pinnacle) 6 units

Can you believe this fact: the Cavs have not won consecutive games in a month. You know how this goes. I've been waiting to cash in with the Cavs winning consecutive games several times this month, of course they failed every time, even though I counted on them to step up with Hughes, Andy and LBJ healthy. But nah, this team did not show me any heart in any of those games, losing by 8 in NJ, by 18 at MSG, and 9 to the Warriors. Now they're playing in Dallas, against a fired up Mavs squad who just dropped a game last night in SLC.
They have the Warriors on deck on Jan 2nd, no lookahead here as they have the Hawks before that. I expect a tough game until HT, and another 2nd half meltdown for the Cavs. Mavs win 105-90.

no but this line looks short to me. cavs do have more of a roster now then they did then but dallas is also coming off a game at SLC. i havnt been following the nba like i was for a while and really know nothing more than that. wish you the best.

Thanks. :shake: GL tonight.

Btw I think the only different as far as roster availability is concerned is Varejao.

tail again.. Lurkers, feel free to tail my tail..:tiphat:

Satyr -- I feel a 20-6 run coming from you.. No pressure, but I am tailing you throughout it.;)

I think we both hit a rough streak. Didn't want to post, because didn't want to mislead anyone, but also was on Dallas.
I hope 2008 will change things, because I don't remember such a tough month for me ever. So let's hope 2008 will smile on both of us. :)

oh well...

not like I didn't see it coming. I fade the Cavs they win straight games. Honestly I thought they'll come out flat again and not win consecutive games at all in December, but they proved me wrong.

Onto Friday. :shake:

Back