Thursday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
I actually played this last night at 2.100 and its now 2.010...Same logic as yesterday. Atlanta should be decent next year, the Hossa trade was good for them if you ask me, but for this year though, they say they havent given up on the playoffs but thats just cause Don Waddell cant say that.

New York Islanders ML 2.010:cheers:

I agree about the Hossa trade Cat. He definitely hasn't clicked with this team, and him moving on was the best possible option for him and Atlanta. We'll see how he does as a Penguin.

Have to look into this one a bit deeper before pulling the trigger though. :cheers: GL

I'm not sure if you guys want to lay -149 for the sens, but isn't the winning ratio after a headcoach being canned very alarming? maybe if you add it with another play, you can make a small parlay!

I'm not sure if you guys want to lay -149 for the sens, but isn't the winning ratio after a headcoach being canned very alarming? maybe if you add it with another play, you can make a small parlay!

I was thinking of a Pittsburgh +1.5 - Ottawa ML parlay.

i like te +1.5 in pittsburgh, also take a look at this

Coyotes are 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in St. Louis.
Coyotes are 8-1 in the last 9 meetings.
Road team is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.
Underdog is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.

Home team is 12-3-1 in the last 16 meetings.
Rangers are 1-6 in the last 7 meetings in Carolina.

carolina + coyotes wuldn't be that bad of a play after that crap performance last night

Yeah I like the +1.5 Phoenix deal. Didnt Tuck have some massive trend about Legace on Thursdays? I don't think Ill touch Car/NYR.

This year he is 6-1. Last 20 16-2-2. In the 20 games opposition have scored more than 2 goals 2 times. He has also lost the last 3 times he has played Phoenix at home giving up 5 goals twice. Still thinking.

He is 2-1 this season and the loss was 1-0. In two of the games he lost the preceding game giving up 5 goals. Best spot is Friday where he is superhuman. Thursdays 12-1 last 13.

Back