leans from the BOL open:
COL -105/o10.5
SD u7.5: Wolf
SEA -105: Davidson

on the radar:
TOR +100
SEA u6: Davidson

if the halos clinch the division tonight, I'll be the M's on Thursday

that moosejob in Oaktown was terrible (had under 6.5) and they allow 6 runs in the top of the 9th, make matters worse? I have doolittle on my effing fantasy team and i'm in the semis with him righ tnow...FFS

waiting on a line in Anaheim, hopefully Felix isn't going to be too juiced up on the road.

already played the over in the rockies, I was a bit hesistant as the snakes haven't seen Flande, but Flande hasn't started a game this month and worked only 1 batter this month and is coming out of the pen and I don't think he's very good either..then you get Nuno making his first start at Coors who in his last start lasted 5 with an era of 10.80 and if you look back at his last 2 starts he's 0-2 with 6.00 era on 12 IP..

yea the rockies tee'd off on the Dodgers yesterday, but I see a balanced set of scoring from both sides of the diamond tonight.

Last edited:
already played the over in the rockies, I was a bit hesistant as the snakes haven't seen Flande, but Flande hasn't started a game this month and worked only 1 batter this year and is coming out of the pen and I don't think he's very good either..then you get Nuno making his first start at Coors who in his last start lasted 5 with an era of 10.80 and if you look back at his last 2 starts he's 0-2 with 6.00 era on 12 IP..

yea the rockies tee'd off on the Dodgers yesterday, but I see a balanced set of scoring from both sides of the diamond tonight.

Nuno is an extreme flyballer and that's no bueno at Coors

Back