Carolinablue Week 4 CFB Plays

Added

Coastal -1 118 BM
JMU +9 110 BOL - don't think it hits the 10 I wanted but I like anything 8 or better
UMass +10.5 120 BM - I know, but Temple shouldn't be favored by 10 against anyone...even UMass...well maybe Hawaii haha
Oklahoma -12.5 116 BM
Utah -14 126 - BM...fade of ASU

I think that covers everything....looks like I guessed right on a few and wrong on a few, but nothing too crazy either way it seems

For those who don't want to scroll all the way up, here ya go...You miss out on all the cool Carolinablue formatting in post 1 though!

Thursday 9/22 Plays
7:30pm Coastal Carolina -1 118 (BM)
- Not sure short week can help GSU rebound from the Charlotte game

Friday 9/23 Plays
9pm Boise State -16.5 115 (BOL)
- seeing 15's and 16's now after it hit 17, so oh well

Saturday 9/24 Plays
12pm Michigan -17 115 (BOL)
- seeing 16's now....what do I know...
12pm Clemson at Wake O57 110 (BOL) - was hoping to get 10 with Wake, but actually like the total better as Hartman will get Wake at least into the mid 20's
12pm Indiana at Cincinnati O55 110 (BOL) - seeing 54's now

2pm UMass +10.5 120 (BM) - As I noted below, Temple should not be favored by 10 vs anyone, even UMass...Warner's son ain't that good!
2:30pm North Texas at Memphis O68 115 (BOL) - expected to see this one open at 70

3:30pm JMU +9 110 (BOL) - was hoping for 10, but was happy at anything 8 or higher

3:30pm UNC PK 110 (MB) - can't believe I will be out of the country this weekend
3:30pm UNC +2 110 (BOL) - opened here and would have taken it up to -2.5
3:30pm UNC TT O29 125 (MB) - I expect us to hit mid 30's at least, especially if we can get our running game going
In case you guys can't tell, I REALLY like UNC in Week 4. Yes, I am a homer, so tail at your own risk!

6pm Rice +17.5 116 (BOL) - sure Houston may blow them out 45-17, but they also could easily lose SU, so I'll take my chances
6pm Liberty -26.5 120 (BOL) - Akron fade, nothing more, nothing less

7:30pm Ohio State -17 125 (MB) - like this one at anything under 21 as I get that Wisky will try to slow it down, but good luck with that...
8pm Oklahoma -12.5 116 (BM) - hopefully the real OU shows up again

10:30pm Utah -14 126 (BM) - ASU fade as this one has 35-10 written all over it IMO

Totally misread Boise move as I jumped when I saw it hit 17 then back to 16.5 then 115 as I thought it would hit 17 again, but now at 16, oh well

Just a heads up that I’m headed out of the country on Thursday morning and won’t be back til late Sunday night so won’t see much this weekend and will definitely miss all the openers next Sunday.

Will post this in the ML dog thread later but curious to know what you guys think about using my 250 in MB FP money on either straight ML dog plays or some sort of round robin deal with dogs. It’s only 250, but since they don’t restrict wager types, figure it might be fun to do something totally different or should I just go all in with normal plays like either my Heels or maybe Michigan this week. Open to ideas, thanks!

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. --- North Carolina (3-0) is getting closer to full strength. On Monday, UNC offensive coordinator Phil Longo said that both wide receivers Josh Downs and Antoine Green are practicing this week. The Tar Heels take on Notre Dame (1-2) on Saturday, Sept. 24 at 3:30 pm in Kenan Stadium.

The official word from UNC is that Downs, Green, and running back Caleb Hood will be evaluated this week and a decision on their availability for Saturday will be made closer to the game time.

Defensive lineman Myles Murphy and offensive lineman Spencer Rolland, who suffered injuries in the last two games, are fully practicing and will be available vs. the Fighting Irish.

was joking before...we both were...but can really see this going over the total.
they typically play under games at UNC, but these are clearly different teams. can ND keep up? gotta believe your Heels reach the 30s, right?

Added Marshall -2.5 130 (BM) - When it opened at 4.5, thought no way would I get the 2.5 130 that I was looking for, so when I saw it today, had to grab it

If we get even 2 of the above 3 back, it makes me feel even better about us getting at least in the mid 30's because the more weapons Drake has at his disposal the better!

What am I missing with UNLV...seeing 2.5 115 out there now, thinking about just taking it and not overthinking it...

MB FP below. Not smart, but more fun this way. Unfortunately I will be in Cancun so probably won't see one snap of the game, but guess there are worse places to be than there, so can't complain!

I put the $250 MB FP all on UNC PK 110 to win $227.27

Gonna finally try to hit a couple openers this week. Still a little confused on some teams but after 4 weeks we should understand who's got a ceiling and who has a floor. Easier for me to fade than to ride coat tails.

Gonna finally try to hit a couple openers this week. Still a little confused on some teams but after 4 weeks we should understand who's got a ceiling and who has a floor. Easier for me to fade than to ride coat tails.
I won’t be back home til late Sunday night so will be first week I miss so hopefully you guys snag some good ones!

after all the early plays, i really missed the best of JMU. nice grab.
also agree with Liberty. big number for them, but they'll reach it.

after all the early plays, i really missed the best of JMU. nice grab.
also agree with Liberty. big number for them, but they'll reach it.
Thanks man, got greedy a bit as 9.5 was there for the taking but I was hoping for 10.5 initially but had jotted down to take at anything above 7, so can't complain about the 9.

Liberty was tricky for me as I liked anything under 28 but would have preferred 23.5 rather than 26.5, but seeing it creep towards 30 makes me feel better as I wanted to stay under that 28 number, so again, can't complain.

Back