Thursday Night Mini Write up

RickyBoobie

Pretty much a regular
Is it me or is this a gift?

Im not really seeing how giving the Ravens 3 points could be a trap.

Someone give me some help here.

A few things on this one....I'm a Bengals homer, so keep that in mind..

But from a Ravens standpoint, they aren't the same team at home as on the road...

4-12 ATS the last 16 road contests..

5 road games this year..

@ TB, @ CLE, @ NO, @ DEN, @ TEN...

4-1 SU in these contests, but you'd think they'd be 4-1 if they're a super bowl team..2-3 ATS...

impressive at TB in game 1, yes...but TB wasn't as good as we've thought..

Trailed by 10 late at Cleveland...shoulda lost the game by all rights..

Won at NO...but were given game basically...outgained 403 to 283..two INT return for TD's for BAL...5 turnovers overall for NO...

Won by 1 at Tenny..once again, like CLE...down late, this time by DD in fourth before two fourth quarter scores...

They were handled at DEN in primetime game w/ McNair making that big mistake late in first half...

So haven't been all that impessive on the road despite the numbers...

First game vs Cincy, won 26-20....but were up 14-0 in first four mins...Chris Perry fumbled the kickoff, gave ball to BAL at the 15 and then after they scored, pick six on virutally next snap...

Cincy still came back and had ball late to take the lead before interference wasn't called on fourth down at midfield w/ two mins left...so who knows..

Cincy has had good success against this D, esp passing the ball....Chad has had career days against McCallister and is cousings w/ Rolle, so gets up for him...Cincy's O is clicking, going for over 30 in last three contests...the OLine is getting continuity w/ the young guys having many games under their belts now and it's showed in Carson's/Chad's numbers..

Check out Cincy is Home, Primetime games...wins over MIA and DEN last year in the only two...

They play well in these spots...

Cincy 6-5 and a must win vs AFC opponent for Wild Card chances....

Awful tough spot to take the road team here...

this is shaping up to be a big one in my books Really hope all the squares say how are the 9-2 Ravens getting a fg against the Bengals!! Well guess what on Thursday night its gonna be WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!!!!

Who Dey by 2 TD's

agree 100% JumpOnBoard. I think the Bengals will play a great game tonight. Most people will look at the records and stats and feel they are getting value in the Ravens at +3.

Love the bengals ina good weather situation but the rain and win tonight puts the game at a coin flip for me. Im a die hard bengal and Ill be at the game but that stupid rain and wind is going to make things a mess tonight... Either way Im riding the bengals -3 for a small play, if somehow the weather changes then ill add more.

Cinci 24 Ravens 17

ravens are public faves so far...no trap (even money but slight edge by about 10% according to si who i love to follow

love cincinnati in this game they need a big win tonight. ravens have been lucky on the road so far this season. i see cincinnati having a big nite. but the only things that concerns me is the weather. im about 3 hrs from cincy to the west and it has been raining all day and calling for more rain tonight plus the temperature is dropping like crazy. still going with cincy though. hope the line comes down because of the ravens having a better running game.:smiley_acbe:

Back