Thursday Night Football (Week Fifteen)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
6-8-1

Got back on the podium with the Pats this past Monday after a shitty run. Looking to gather some gamblers' mojo heading into the closing weeks with Bowl Season, NFL playoffs looming.

Cincinnati Bengals at Philadelphia Eagles

The play...

Bengals -3.5 (3 units)

Played this yesterday morning. A f#%king Spongebob special, no doubt. Birds are my team, love 'em but I don't see this being remotely close. Sack-happy Bungles will have Foles eating soil all night. No reason Red and AJ don't go bananas offensively. Birds got the much needed 'comfort' win last week amid the controversy, now back to playing for the draft and skittles. Only real thing favoring Philly in this match-up is Cincy being a high consensus favorite on ThNF and the league aka circus 'back office' being full of crooks...

:shake:

Birds at their worst in the Linc. Dallas to Tampa, now back to chilly Philly off a comeback win. Makeshift O-line gave up 6 sacks to a 'weak-sack' TB unit, Cincy a 'sack-beast' on the road. Geno Atkins gonna get to know Nick Foles real well. AJ gonna abuse Ass. Bengals have a pair of tough divisional battles on deck, can't afford to overlook this game. Short prep week should affect the patched up home team a lot more.

As a Birds fan, I can't understand why many think Philly is the play. They are gonna need to be extremely fortunate to win, let-alone cover tonight and I can't see them pulling the rabbit out the hat in consecutive weeks...

GL em. Since you think sacks will come, what do you think about this prop to take the over?

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 13[/TD]
[TD]84023[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CIN/PHI TOTAL SACKS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] [/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o5-135<INPUT value=2_1541443_-5_-135 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:20 PM [/TD]
[TD]84024[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u5+105<INPUT value=3_1541443_5_105 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

I just did some research on these 2 teams in their last 3 games regarding sacks.

Bengals

Against Dallas- Dalton sacked 5 times, and their defense got 3 sacks on Romo
Against SD- Dalton got sacked 1 time, and their defense got 4 sacks on Rivers
Against Oak- Dalton got sacked 2 times, and their defense got 4 sacks on Palmer

Philly

Against TB- Foles sacked 6 times, and their defense got 2 sacks on Freeman
Against Dal- Foles sacked 1 time, and their defense got 2 sacks on Romo
Agianst Ca- Foles sacked 1 time, and their defense got 2 sacks on Newton

So looks like Cincy may be able to get 3-4 sacks and Philly maybe 2. Might take a shot on the over.

I agree Cincy wins, I'd like to say we keep it close, but realistically this is a seven point game.

Which is kind of amazing to say, because I'm not convinced the Bengals are all that good (especially seeing as how they took my money last weekend). But are they a TD better than the Birds even on the road? Yeah, probably.

Good luck, Em.

Thanks fellas.

AJ Green was pretty much the sole reason the Bungles lost their last game against the Cowboys, dude dropped a gimme TD pass that would have sealed the deal. Dude apologized and personally shouldered the blame, think we see them come out with quite the point to prove. They all but dominated Dallas. Loss did set up a fairly favorable line...

GL em. Since you think sacks will come, what do you think about this prop to take the over?

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Dec 13[/TD]
[TD]84023[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o5-135<input value="2_1541443_-5_-135" name="text_" type="checkbox">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:20 PM[/TD]
[TD]84024[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u5+105<input value="3_1541443_5_105" name="text_" type="checkbox">[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Based on what's in front of me, C-Man. You have to play the 'over'. Cincy with arguably the best front 7 in the league going against one of the league's worst D-lines. Bengals may get that over on their own.

Only concern would be it seems too damn obvious...

-165 a little steep, Chance but it looks like a winner.

Spread jumping all over the place. Vegas dinking and dunking...

Back