Thursday NBA

SportsNut said:
Charles is great though ...he just says whats on his mind and what most of us are thinking.....was my fav player in the NBA growing up...

....you got like a guy named Douby....he gambles....and admits it! God, what I could do with a million dollar roll

can't disagree with any of that

ya either I make some money or lose a couple of dollars. watching as a fan now. shitty card and I made it completely entertaining and won a unit. i'll take that any day of the week.

Agreed but looking back it really wasnt sho shitty...the only thing I had wrong so far is the Kings....the Pistons were so easy its disgusting...NO will get trampled by any real solid team....

I dont mean that as a brag type comment only that there actually was some good value in this card afterall..

ya that's definitely something I learned today. I really wasn't aware that they are getting destroyed by good teams, but it's something I've certainly taken note of. Always learning.

Thats why I like being involved...if youknow what your doing and have the conviction it pays off at the end of the day...

that's the ONLY reason i hang out on this board. every day i learn something new and that's why i generally only frequent threads that have thoughts associated with their plays. i think everybody has the ability to be good at this, but they think they are going to turn 100 into 3000 in a weeks time. most would be better off learning why some plays are great and why some aren't and slowly building up an account. anyways i'm just rambling.

It's the same theory as texas hold'em it takes minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Plus your dealing with the whole stigma attached with gambling that has developed over decades...and truthfully the criminal aspect associated with it...peole who do everything to help you lose...the internet is helping to legatimize it

I feel like I know alot but I'llbe damned if my style is NOTconstantly changing and I am learning something new everyday...I always say I am self taught but yeah my foundation was reading threads. There;s no shame in reading someones opinion....

good nite!

BOL Supersav...off to bed..

Cant wait to see if Miami is still shorthanded tmrw...

w/o Wade -17.5 IMO and w/o all three again -19

give or take a hook..

just an fyi...wallace and posey didn't make the trip..not to say they can't catch a later flight, but that's the latest

I could of just watched the game here! lol
Brad Millers absence sure did give the Lakers a dominace of the paint, what a come back by the Kings, imagine the Lakers losing another OT game.
I know Kobe has been getting his team involved so much, but I expected a little more output from him in this game, but I guess Brad Millers absence really changed everything. Still got my 30 points in regulation but damn it was almost a good thing OT was their, could of bailed me out if he didn't have 30.

Back