Thursday MLB Discussion

Sorry bro. I didnt see that post . I do not know who the ump is .

I played SF and SF 1st 5 inn ML though just see Cain's last 2 starts as excusable and his prior history is very decieving vs SD. Also thought SD bottomof the order was weak . The kid Greer has gone 5 inn twice and one would expect middle relief to play a role ....at -115/-120 even though its SF as road chalk taking a stab at it ....

As for Seattle and LAA . I dont think LAA lineup is all that bad and just cant past the feeling like they are baitiing you on LAA . I mean clinching means this much to make SEA road chalk ? King Felix wouldnot be laying -120 @ LAA vs Weaver so whyis Morrow .....tough decision because I think Morrow has to struggle abit here...so sticking with SEA-over leans but havent played the total yet .....

Already on Oak ....

What did you tail Action ? I had over in both of those and split ? Saved by the b5th in one... need some sort of explosion @ Chicago ....you never know anything can happen...

BOL

The reason I posted any football thoughts was because I spend more time talking with you fellas . I am not posting to attarct attention rather to say hey I think this play has value as a heads up . I am not gonna switch forums just to write somewhere play the 2nd H over its a complete waste of my time ....

If you guys want to keep football out of here thats fine just let me know....its not a big deal to me..

The reason I posted any football thoughts was because I spend more time talking with you fellas . I am not posting to attarct attention rather to say hey I think this play has value as a heads up . I am not gonna switch forums just to write somewhere play the 2nd H over its a complete waste of my time ....

If you guys want to keep football out of here thats fine just let me know....its not a big deal to me..

Two quick scores makes it 14 points already second half, and not even half the 3rd Q has gone by!

Maybe you should keep your eyes and ears open Action...Ya may learn something...:shake:

SN,

Thanks man,

Actually, I'm not doing that badly now. I tailed you because I expected Duke to blow up last game at SF and I was encouraged by your post. :smiley_acbe:I agree with you about LAA being a home dog to a rookie from Seattle. Makes no sense at all! How much celebrating do you do when you are a gazzlion games ahead. :36_11_6:

Thanks actionman. Good night.

Im going to go be childish. In fact its my bed time in 10 minutes.

How will i watch the seattle game? yikes

SN,

Please excuse my remarks about the football. I just got very nervous about the SF game, but did throw some money on the 2nd half with you. Playing the trailing favorite and totals in the second half is one of my specialities especially when you are not involved in the first half!!!:smiley_acbe:

Thanks, Bro, keep posting, you are one of the best!!!:shake:

SN,

Please excuse my remarks about the football. I just got very nervous about the SF game, but did throw some money on the 2nd half with you. Playing the trailing favorite and totals in the second half is one of my specialities especially when you are not involved in the first half!!!:smiley_acbe:

Thanks, Bro, keep posting, you are one of the best!!!:shake:

Everyone has a bad moment or two its not a big deal . Trust me when I tell you I took no offense to anything . Stressful hobby ...

Lets get 7 more or 4 more if thats possible...BOL bro...

I truly fucked that houston total up the proper play was just the 1st 5 inn and while it was lucky to hit thats the reason why I played it. Expecting one og the guys to have a bad nite following there CG shutout . It took a couple looksbut Duke unraveled...kinda sucks because I actually lost dough on despite having a good approach....:cheers:

No worries.

Rutgers TD...

2nd H over hits !! Think I have a good shit to hit my reverse as well with UNC +4.5 2ndh and over ....good hit for me...

Congrats Cap , Actionman and Vap as well !

how bout that!!! didnt take long

always nice to get one of those in. the "non sweaters" are way more fun

nice hit nut!

WoW !!!

Thome Hrs after Dye doubles and the over @ Chicago hits......huge ...

still need some home teams and SEA late though

how bout that!!! didnt take long

always nice to get one of those in. the "non sweaters" are way more fun

nice hit nut!

yep. hate the games were I like 2 plays (esp 2nd H ) in one. Always afraid to bang both . Liked the over and just felt they were begging for Rutgers money hence the reverse.....:shake:

still need some home teams and SEA late though

come onnnn M's'an_horse':cheers:

morrow pitching well early as expected... top of the order coming up after this valbuena fuck leads it off

i have no idea who he is but if he can somehow manage to get on base for ichiro's AB good things may happen!

Sea ML looks kinda big cause I have half a round robin in the books and need either SEA or OAK ML to come out positive of course both is nice but 1 is enough

Fucking irritating way to end what should have been a good night . I slowly taked myself out of teh SEA over that I loved this afternoon. In its place I play freaking Seattle which was a gift either way. Even though I knew Morrow was a in a terrible spot just cant believe they made SEA a fav....worse 2 on to start the 9th and Ichiro hits into a DO all of people and afte 2 more singles and a run Ibanez is the tying run but I also need 1 damn run to push my Over 89 Grand Salami and Ibanez grounds out vs terrible KRod and his useless record.....next FA bust K-Rod ...probably a dozen closers with better stuff and people get fooled by his circus like mechanics and watch 80 ile an hour changeups down the middle.......

so pissed I didnt pound that over ruined my whole damn which was gonna be great......

Back