Thursday MLB Discussion

Really though ..

2 BS runs in the 1st inning and Ellsbury gets sawed off an bloops one down the line scoring another .

Now he is cooked though in this inning ....

I think Lannan was 5-3-1 su in the first 5 of the previous 9 road games. No creativity here. Just imitate history.

Leaving everything up and not finishing off his pitches . Basically everything comes out flat ...1st inn error was a killer .....then Yanks get 1st and no out and shit ....

Yea my intial thought was yanks would win with Pettite then I thought how bad my Houston call was this morning and faded myself

Though I prefer my losses to be bad calls . Houston wasnt that bad Backe actually pitched well for the most part that 1st inning was killer though...

SO conflicted want the UNDER . Silva's 1st 2 starts vs Det scary and so is Verlander last 2 starts 115 and 118 pitches ...vs weak NL teams and didnt complete 6 innings

ive been totally cold these last couple days.....yikes.

maybe ill turn to someone else since my acct is getting closed to be being depleted for the first time in a long while.

nut- any leans/thoughts about playing a side in the detroit game?
liking verlander myself but not really a fan of the line movement and detroit's struggles agains RHP away....

Sad watching Marmol pitch. He has not made real money. He is exploding just before the big payoff.

You Oak ML as well ? I might be willing to root for you if just have the 1st 5 inn ML . Just hit the over but have 2 units or so on Sox ML another -1.5RL unit and over 7.5 unit pending:shake:

Yeah but only 1st 5. Screw full game plays. I have had way better success with 1st 5 plays. Vazquez was dealing the 1st 3 innings and then made some mistakes. GL with your plays bro.

Thanks . You cashed. Huge atbat was Swisher's line DP in the b4th. Knew Cust was going yard once he hit Suzuki with 2 outs ...Murphy total shock though....

Now its all about the WSox ...

Oakland does cash first 5. Would have made more at Pinn as I could only get 8 cents at 5d.

ive been totally cold these last couple days.....yikes.

maybe ill turn to someone else since my acct is getting closed to be being depleted for the first time in a long while.

nut- any leans/thoughts about playing a side in the detroit game?
liking verlander myself but not really a fan of the line movement and detroit's struggles agains RHP away....

Sorry Cap missed this earlier . Looking at the under and Seattle but huge concerns with both .

Verlander's pitch count last 2 starts is an issue for me . High pitch counts and low innings are something I hate cause it shows they labored regardless of stats . Just dont think he is worth -140 at this point based on his past few starts . Silva has been terrible both times vs Det only thing I believe was both were in the day and he did so well vs Det for so long as Twin. Huge difference in velander's K on normal rest 25 to 47 despite only a 13 inning difference ....

Checked no way I can back DET

8-24 away vs RHSP

Contreras , Marcum , Hughes , Kenndey , Scherzer , Batista , Silva and Baek....

Not very good....

thanks nut, i was also looking at the tigs #'s against RHP on the road and theyre pretty awful.

pitch count was a good point, verlander got into a lot of jams in that col game that he was lucky to get out of and drove that bitch through the roof. of course he did hold them to 1 run till mr jones came in and shit the bed. but thats neither here nor there

just have a mere 168 left in the account and kind of just wanted to throw it on one last game, have lost a little over a dime last 2 weeks and for me, thats a lot. thats when you need to take a break from wagering. when the money in your account starts losing its value and you get apathetic.

anyways thanks for the insight as always, already looking at tomorrows card to find one play to wager on. GL on rest of your action.

thanks nut, i was also looking at the tigs #'s against RHP on the road and theyre pretty awful.

pitch count was a good point, verlander got into a lot of jams in that col game that he was lucky to get out of and drove that bitch through the roof. of course he did hold them to 1 run till mr jones came in and shit the bed. but thats neither here nor there

just have a mere 168 left in the account and kind of just wanted to throw it on one last game, have lost a little over a dime last 2 weeks and for me, thats a lot. thats when you need to take a break from wagering. when the money in your account starts losing its value and you get apathetic.

anyways thanks for the insight as always, already looking at tomorrows card to find one play to wager on. GL on rest of your action.

smart move leaving the sea game alone

i think seattle pulls this out.... homer ump with an improving silva that has something to prove, as he was lit for a 100+ ERA (no exaggeration) last effort against d-town.

Cap - you could do worse than - if you must - stick what you have left on the Over between the Red Sox & Yanks on Saturday. Mussina/Masterton has runs fest written all over it. It's got an Over ump, just needs weather not to be ridiculously prohibitive.

Seattle ML , +1.5 RL , Under 4.5 1st 5 innings 1 u each so far ...

Mariners playing well winning 7 of 9 and ichori beginning to hit . Silva for the most part has really struggled once or twice at home . For most of his Twins career he was solid vs Det until 2008 . The main culprit is Guillen 17-32 3hrs 13 rbi but really most of the guys dont stand out vs him. Verlnader struggles with Vidro so thats a key matchup as well. Verlander a ton of pitches past 2 games and just think he is not as sharp lately . Last 2 starts @ Safeco he allowed 4 runs as well.....Also Seattle scored at least 4 runs on past 12 ,13 games except vs Halladay , Hudson and forget the other one:cheers:

i think seattle pulls this out.... homer ump with an improving silva that has something to prove, as he was lit for a 100+ ERA (no exaggeration) last effort against d-town.

With the Tigers staring down -.500 if they lose, after all the work they did to get over that mark, I couldn't back against them here. Verlander looked dodgy his last start (heaps of baserunners) because of a truly fucked zone.

With the Tigers staring down -.500 if they lose, after all the work they did to get over that mark, I couldn't back against them here. Verlander looked dodgy his last start (heaps of baserunners) because of a truly fucked zone.

Hard to figure these teams that underachieve then streak to get above 500 and then seemingly hover around it for awhile . Hoping for some resistance before they settle in above .500:shake:Also its been much more then 1 start Verlander has struggled especially the past 3 and versis NL West teams I believe as well.:cheers:

thanks fellas, good thoughts will take a look on that over if i even have any left by then:whip:

glad i stayed off detroit, ichiro doin what he does best when he gets on base stirrin shit up.

if i was a SP i would seriously hate people like reyes or ichiro, it would drive me fucking insane!!!

whats the deal with richie sexson?

finally thought he was going to take off after shaking off the cobwebs and hititng his first HR since april the other day... but nope

is he just one of those power hitters that aint shit without the juice? always thought his agressive ass was a juicer, seems like some of his outbursts came off as a little roid-rage ish

Wow....Velander got out of the 1st inning w1 run.....oh my...luck me

Under 1st 5...with ya Sportnut

looking for end of 5th 3-1 Detroit

Back